• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

auntduci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Hello all, I just joined trying to find some info about a gun my mom bought yrs ago. i enjoy reading all the things this site has. I hate to get rid of the gun but I needs the money.lol.

Hi, I didnt know where to post this question and all the places I thought it would fit were closed.

But I have a Charter Arms undercover .38 special revolver.
    It is 1965-fifth anniversary 1970
    From bridgeport, Conn
    Never been used.
    I beleive she bought in 1974.
    My mom bought it when she couldnt takeany more of my dad beating her. Needless to say she never had to take it out of the box she just told him what she bought and it scared him so bad(Wva woman & a gun dont mix.lol)well he decided to leave quickly. It was an important time in her life, and It hold memories of when she was set free from an abusive man.

auntduci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    just curious of its worth. Without going to a pawn shop or anywhere. everyone on here are so knowledgable thought id see if anyone knew.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Hello all, I just joined trying to find some info about a gun my mom bought yrs ago. i enjoy reading all the things this site has. I hate to get rid of the gun but I needs the money.lol.

Hi, I didnt know where to post this question and all the places I thought it would fit were closed.

But I have a Charter Arms undercover .38 special revolver.
    It is 1965-fifth anniversary 1970
    From bridgeport, Conn
    Never been used.
    I beleive she bought in 1974.
    My mom bought it when she couldnt takeany more of my dad beating her. Needless to say she never had to take it out of the box she just told him what she bought and it scared him so bad(Wva woman & a gun dont mix.lol)well he decided to leave quickly. It was an important time in her life, and It hold memories of when she was set free from an abusive man.

W E L C O M E to :ingo:

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Hey auntduci, glad you found your way to the introductions section. :welcome: to :ingo::patriot:.

You might try Binging (or Googling) "Charter Arms Undercover 1970 value". That should get you a ballpark estimate of value. As far as selling it, just 45 more posts on here, or a $10 site supporter fee, and you will have access to the INGO classifieds and swarms of people that will be happy to buy it from you. Just make sure you play by the rules, the powers that be often frown on people that only come here to use the classifieds and not contribute to the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom