• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avalonbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Riot baton,Hand cuffs,round plastic shield,Riot helmet,Black BDUs and Horses thats the SERT in the UK?
    American response to Riots and lotting, store owners and keeps are armed, members of general public are armed and will to help store keeps and owners.
    The SERT in the US Add pepper spray ,multiple baton rounds and cs rounds to the multiple round grenade launchers.stun grenades, sand bag rounds and rubber bullets from the shot guns. zip ties.PR-24 Batons,Tazer guns,multiple round Tazer blocks ,Decked out M-4s,personal hand guns with multiple clips, Armored response vehicles,Armored patty wagons (Transport vehicles)and don't forget the swat team members on every building top.With there 50 cal and other cal sniper rifles.Kevlar body armor,Kevlar helmets,Air support, Constant Emergency response training ,up to date Intel on local gangs,Quick response times because SERT are already on duty. How American handle riots.

abigbadzebra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Richmond
    I really liked this quote out of the article found here

"He told me to take off my rings and grabbed my hand, trying to yank them off. His friend tried to help too, but the rings wouldn't come off and I just yelled at him that I'd take them off myself. In hindsight, now that I know that gun control is so fierce in England and he only had bat, I should have held on to my rings better and maybe slugged him in the face."

Yeah, baseball bats can't kill ya... :dunno:

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    Has anyone been to London, Manchester , or Picadelly Square lately ? Its a crap hole

The ninjas have taken over London yes I mean the ones that dress like ninjas (pajamas and only their eyes showing) Manchester houses the largest gay population in England. and Picadelly Square is full of Freaks and Punk Rockers...

Its pretty sad really but we are heading down the same road. I am going to order another brick of ammo just to make my self feel better

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Has anyone been to London, Manchester , or Picadelly Square lately ? Its a crap hole

The ninjas have taken over London yes I mean the ones that dress like ninjas (pajamas and only their eyes showing) Manchester houses the largest gay population in England. and Picadelly Square is full of Freaks and Punk Rockers...

Its pretty sad really but we are heading down the same road. I am going to order another brick of ammo just to make my self feel better

So its a lot like California?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I thought the UK was a nonviolent sophisticated society that looks down on us knuckledragging Americans. Wasn't there a pro-gun poster from the UK here awhile back? It would be interesting to get a perspective on this crap from the UK.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Actually, you'd be much better off reading the news from those Brits on the ground, in the area's effected . The BBC slants the coverage not unlike Fox here.

Interesting that you singled out Fox. Do you not think CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.. slant the news? Just curious.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

please explain how citing gays and punk rockers (as well as "ninjas") makes those places crap holes? You don't have to check any box in particular to be trash. Trash comes in a variety of forms.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    tumblr_lmy6f5LBPU1qhqzwno1_500.jpg
    I am sure the Brady Campaign still can not understand why the Koreans didn't have as much damage as everyone else during the LA Riots.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    please explain how citing gays and punk rockers (as well as "ninjas") makes those places crap holes? You don't have to check any box in particular to be trash. Trash comes in a variety of forms.

Damnit Kutnupe14, you know very well that ninjas are trouble plain and simple. They always have been and they always will be. If you see a group of ninja hanging out downtown you know they are up to no good.

Stop being so PC about everything, eat another handful of boiled peanuts and get back to work. :p

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Damnit Kutnupe14, you know very well that ninjas are trouble plain and simple. They always have been and they always will be. If you see a group of ninja hanging out downtown you know they are up to no good.

Stop being so PC about everything, eat another handful of boiled peanuts and get back to work. :p

Well, I personally like Ninjas. They worked incredibly hard to hone their craft, and are skilled in espinoge, covert operations, and assasination. Ninjas can support themselves for extended periods of time without any assistance from the Shogunate. To include Ninja's of all people into that category of dishonor is simple.... wait wat? Did you say boiled peanuts?
    Gotta go...
    :popcorn:

avalonbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't trust any of the news net works in the US. Not one has unbiased coverage. Its always important to check who is paying the networks and reporters salary. Even NPR is biased. Fox even states they are in the entertainment industry not the news..CNN,NBC,ABC,MSNBC, and CBS only give you 15 seconds of coverage that they want you to see. This is why the Internet blogs and twitters are so important today and in the future.If there are 20 witnesses and all have a phone with a camera whats going on will be seen in the raw. As-long as there is Internet people will get news out of the area. They may have there bias also but at least you see a street level view of whats going on.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Just my thinking, but I think london is just like the riots that followed the ronney king beating, it was not so much racial as just a reason to rape, rob and burn. Knowing the cops did'nt have the guts to stop them. But that's just me

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This is even worse than I thought. Here is some surveillance camera footage of a rioter destroying property:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbVW_QS2eE[/ame]

:)

Top Bottom