News or information about upgraded Guardian 9?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    I have been doing a ton of research on the Huntertown Arms suppressors. I know that there has been upgrades done to the .22 line and I have heard a few rumors about there being an upgrade on the Guradian 9. I was about to pull the trigger on the 9 until I heard about possible upgrades. I dont want to buy the current one right now and then have to wait a stupid amount of time and have the upgraded version come out as soon as I do (I am a med student so im on a really tight budget. I know they have a presence here on the forum so I figured I would ask. I dont need specifics or a date. Just need to know if my concerns are warrented since there has been so many upgrades and releases lately.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    As long as it's backwards compatible you'll be fine. The guardian 22 typically runs $200 while the kestrel 22 runs $350. I'll have a guardian 22 shortly and the upgrade is only $150. Might have more info on the 9 after they release the chameleon to the public. Also, I think Tim from MAC said the kestrel 9 would be rated for 300blk?

Last edited:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    We aren't shipping any G9s in the gen 1 configuration. There will be an announcement soon about the G9 future.

Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    :popcorn: so what you are saying is I should go ahead and order a new one from my LGS and sit back and wait for a newly configured G9...all joking aside...this waiting is killin me haha where would you announce the new information first at (just so I can keep my eyes out for the new info)... (the word "soon" makes me twitch) :patriot:

FAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    NWI
    I like my Guardian 9 so the news about a new version has me very interested. When will it come out and what's new about it?

Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Haven't heard anything yet. I was hoping that I would hear about it before June since the rumor is the BATFE is supposed to come out with information about the uses of trusts. I am still thinking about just getting the Guardian 9 and hope and pray I can upgrade it. Im in college and work full time so I have to save for these expenses and I do not have the money to buy multiple suppressors in a short amount of time. I hope we can hear something soon since it has been over a month since SEMPERFIUSMC mentioned it.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I am interested in information about the Guardian 9 as well. Selling my Triumph and I am going to treat myself to something like the G9 that I can use on my 9mm, .357 handi rifle and a subsonic 7.62x39. That sounds like just the thing I am looking for. I love my little 22 can from HTA and thinking of getting the internals upgraded too.

Top Bottom