• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I am about sick and tired of all this horse****. NRA Blood money? Terrorists? America has it too ****ing good. I don't want anyone to have to suffer through the death of their loved ones but just once, just once would like to put these people into the kind of hell that 70s/80s Northern Ireland lived through. The kind of hell that Israel has lived through for the last 50 years. When bombs are blowing up in public places on a weekly basis, random rockets are dropping into their neighborhoods, and people are being abducted daily only to be slaughtered and left in the street as examples.... maybe then they will open their ****ing eyes.

We don't have it like we have it in America because we are some isolated hard to get at country. We have it good because once, before the disease of the left started to erode us, we were a nation of individuals armed with ambition and the works of Samuel Colt and John Browning. We did not take **** from anyone and we blazed our own trails. We provided our own opportunity for success and we made something of ourselves. We didn't sit back and ask for handouts. We didn't cower under anyone's wing for protection.

Our enemies, foreign and domestic knew that then. But what about now? Now that our country has slid further and further into into the mire we have become lazy, stupid, and willing to give up all that we once held dear for creature comforts and the ability to turn a blind eye to our problems because the government will make it all better.

If we are ever going to get our country back it will be because we stopped taking **** for granted, stopped looking for the easy way out, and started kicking ass and taking names once again in the name of personal freedom.

/rant

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    He says 90 percent of Americans want expanded gun control...Uhhhh I'd like to see his source

Well, Obama said it, the media printed it, it must be true! :rolleyes:

But if you read the recent polls taken of law enforcement on the same topic (there was a recent thread on the topic here on INGO), the results are the exact opposite. Most LEOs, I forget the exact percentage but it was in the high 90s, were not in favor of enhanced gun control and thought bans on MSRs and magazines were ineffectual. Maybe the media doesn't consider LEOs as Americans?? :dunno:

Last edited:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am about sick and tired of all this horse****. NRA Blood money? Terrorists? America has it too ****ing good. I don't want anyone to have to suffer through the death of their loved ones but just once, just once would like to put these people into the kind of hell that 70s/80s Northern Ireland lived through. The kind of hell that Israel has lived through for the last 50 years. When bombs are blowing up in public places on a weekly basis, random rockets are dropping into their neighborhoods, and people are being abducted daily only to be slaughtered and left in the street as examples.... maybe then they will open their ****ing eyes.

We don't have it like we have it in America because we are some isolated hard to get at country. We have it good because once, before the disease of the left started to erode us, we were a nation of individuals armed with ambition and the works of Samuel Colt and John Browning. We did not take **** from anyone and we blazed our own trails. We provided our own opportunity for success and we made something of ourselves. We didn't sit back and ask for handouts. We didn't cower under anyone's wing for protection.

Our enemies, foreign and domestic knew that then. But what about now? Now that our country has slid further and further into into the mire we have become lazy, stupid, and willing to give up all that we once held dear for creature comforts and the ability to turn a blind eye to our problems because the government will make it all better.

If we are ever going to get our country back it will be because we stopped taking **** for granted, stopped looking for the easy way out, and started kicking ass and taking names once again in the name of personal freedom.

/rant

We can not take the country back until we purge the universities and news media of leftwingers. Are you willing to go back to college to get the skills so that you can fight?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not that it will make a difference, but here is the comment i left:

"Mr. Perry:,

I find it ironic, but not at all surprising, that a newspaper man would advocate punishing American citizens for exercising the Freedom of Speech and Right to Redress of Grievances in order to protest legislation. No doubt, because their position is adverse to yours. I am thankful that your anti-diversity, anti-debate and anti-freedom positions are held by a fringe minority and that the majority still values representative democracy where all people may have a voice. In this case, the politicians listened. The real irony is that the very Freedom of Speech you decry allows you to call for the imprisonment of those you disagree with, without any consequence whatsoever, I value that freedom. Perhaps if you reflected for a moment on what you have said, you would too."

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Every so often, the real face of our enemy is shown. These are the petty tyrants that lurk in the shadows of our media and academia wishing to have the chance and power to be grand tyrants and legislate their "Final Solutions." That's why we must oppose them at every turn and never give an inch.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    He says 90 percent of Americans want expanded gun control...Uhhhh I'd like to see his source

It's easy for them to say 90% support it. They do a phone poll where they ask someone if they think something should be done to prevent mentally ill people from getting guns and 90% will say 'Yes'.

Or, they ask 'Do you think the mentally ill should be allowed to own weapons?'. If you say no, you are chalked up as a vote to enact law reducing the number of weapons the mentally ill can get their hands on.

You could get a 90% vote on just about anything if you asked the question in the right way and used a huge amount of lattitude in interpreting the answer.

Top Bottom