• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wes225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    I would love to know... how much the mothers and families are being paid to *agree* with Obama on this crap.

Who in their right mind would want to go on and on about the deaths of their babies for months? wouldn't you just want to try and forget as much as possible? It seems like doing this would keep the wounds open.

Besides, Promoting gun control won't bring your kids back.

Also, they probably aren't even the real parents, just Government Crisis actors.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    My guess is these people are Obama supporters. I can't figure any other reason why they would go through this tragic farce.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My guess is these people are Obama supporters. I can't figure any other reason why they would go through this tragic farce.

Because their child just died. And they're looking for some reason that might make them feel better. A cause to fight.

My beef is with the media.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    You'd think the parents of the slain children would be super pissed at politicians (and liberals in general) for cooking up the nonsense of a gun free zone and making their children literally the target for a nutjob.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    What is really disgusting is that the Messiah used his weekly radio message to parade the victims parents around and use them as a political pawn. That man really disgusts me.

Who is worse? The "leader" who would parade a victim around to advance his political agenda or the victim who allows herself to be used at a pawn?

It's the pawn who gets sacrificed in the game of chess. But to willingly be a pawn, well that's just plain stupid!

In the USA we used to hold people responsible for their actions. In this case Lanza's mother allowed her son to get access to her firearms and she paid with her life. Lanza, however, would have found a way to make his mark on our nation regardless. Of course he didn't want to be held responsible either, so he killed himself.

Since there is now nobody to be held accountable, we attack an entire class of people, lawful firearm owners who are now demonized in the press, by "Mothers against Men who own guns", and by "corrupt mayors against the Constitution". Now the ultimate evil, apart from guns with scary plastic parts, is the "powerful lobby" that is the NRA.

So if, as we're being told over-and-over, "more than 90% of Americans" support further infringement of the rights guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment, why is these politicians having any trouble voting to ban ALL firearms? That vote the other day should have been 97-3 (we all know Senators Paul, Cruz, and Lee are whackos). But if the NRA only represents a tiny and crazy piece of gun owners (as we're also hearing over and over) how could it possible have this "powerful" influence??

It just doesn't hold water! In other words, it's all LIES and DISTORTIONS!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Their child died. They very well may never get over it.
    Brady Campaign come to mind?

People have lost children to horrific events since the beginning of man.

Media and politics makes some folks' loss more of a tragedy I guess.

Well that and wallowing in misery is rather fashionable these days (victim mindset).

Sorry I don't get the Brady Campaign thing. Jim lived, plays a gimp when ordered by horse faced puppeteer.
    Did they have a kid commit suicide or something?
    Yeah, if not having evil POS parents wouldn't drive a kid to off himself.

Or are you referring to Sarah B constant hammering on gun control since hubby lost a bit of his shine?

I don't think she championing a cause, merely wants to play politics and make herself feel important.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm merely stating that the media pays attention to only what drives their agenda. More people are killed by other means, yet we hear nothing from them.

And grief sticken people will always try to find solace. Shame on the media for using that drive.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    There is no bottom in regards to how low the dem's will reach to further their agenda. This is utterly disgusting. Between this and parading the Giffords around I am afraid to ask if this can go any lower.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    You guys don't get it. They blame the guns for making it too easy to kill people quickly--i.e. "without reloading". They don't care if any laws will be effective at reducing crime, they are happy attacking gun rights (infringing) in any way possible.

Liberals have made themselves the enemy of gun owners, the enemy of the 2A, and frankly the enemy of liberty. And they don't care one bit about liberty, they only care about the destruction of it. Liberty has always gotten in the way of government elitists. Our founding fathers knew this, and that's why they created the Constitution. I'm fairly certain that the constitution is as good as dead now that they have successfully cast it into irrelevance, ironically by calling it a "living document".

cjeffrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    I feel bad for the families. And I think it was an away tragedy. But I feel worse for the parents being used by politicians.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    There is no place for emotions when considering laws for a populace. Those who are ruled by the heart cannot hope to be ruled by equitable laws.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    ...if someone wants to talk to me about apples I am more than obliged to talk to them about apples. Additionally, if the conversation becomes boring and shifts to oranges I will graciously speak at length about oranges. However, I am not one to banter back and forth with someone when apples and oranges are debated without recognizing these are two very unique fruits....

I'm partial to pears myself.

Top Bottom