• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Let's think about it a second. Hmmm. Could it be that it serves their own political agenda to let Gingrich do maximum damage to Romney before they take him out?

By maximum damage do you mean taking votes from from others .... Thats the only reason i can see Perry still there

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC will say and do anything to keep Obama in the white house.
    Lie, cheat, steal, murder, commit treason, pay millions under the table to an ex-wife, anything. The ends justifies the means and to make the Obama Omelet, they'll have to break a few eggs.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Newt voted for the Brady ban on assault rifles a several years ago. Has stood by Pelosi on gun control. Hope he is not the one we get.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    newt-gingrich-and-callista-gingrich.jpg

120119070044-marianne-and-newt-gingrich-story-top.jpg

Wow. He really knows how to pick em.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The fascinating part of this story will be how it affects the vote in South Carolina. I honestly don't have a best guess.

And oh, the press is so biased. Never in a million years would they run this story on a Democrat just a couple of days before a primary.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow. He really knows how to pick em.
    Yikes! That first pic of Newt's current wife is absolutely psychotic looking. I think it was trying to hypnotize me. The other pic of him with his ex-wife looks like she's already plotting a payback.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Yes, isn't it amazing what you can tell about people in still pictures?

For instance, I'm a psychotic killer looking for my next victim. You can tell that easily by looking at any picture that's ever been taken of me.

On the other hand, my daughter is a perfect angel who has never been anything but a bright ray of sunshine each and every minute of the day. You can tell that by looking at her picture.

What you can tell by looking at published photos is the bias of the editor who chose that particular image. This has been going on for years with political implications.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Of course it has. The same thing was done to Michele Bachmann when she was still campaigning. They picked the most wide eyed unflattering pick that they could find for a magazine cover to try and portray a particular image of her.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Never in a million years would they run this story on a Democrat just a couple of days before a primary.

Objection. So, you don't remember how Obama became Senator.:D

Obama used angry ex-spouses to win primaries and general elections.

Remember Blair Hull? The Chicago papers were full of nothing but Democrat Blair Hull's divorce. Demcrats will shoot their own, but only to elect a pure liberal. None is more pure than Obama.

Remember Jack Ryan (remember Jeri Ryan--I know I do)? To win political office Obama unleashed the Axelrods of war to go snooping around in divorce files. The insane allegations in a divorce (especially Ryan's) were forged into political truths.

Newt would be Axelrod's dream.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Objection. So, you don't remember how Obama became Senator.:D

Obama used angry ex-spouses to win primaries and general elections.

Remember Blair Hull? The Chicago papers were full of nothing but Democrat Blair Hull's divorce. Demcrats will shoot their own, but only to elect a pure liberal. None is more pure than Obama.

Remember Jack Ryan (remember Jeri Ryan--I know I do)? To win political office Obama unleashed the Axelrods of war to go snooping around in divorce files. The insane allegations in a divorce (especially Ryan's) were forged into political truths.

Newt would be Axelrod's dream.

I stand corrected. Let I put it another way:

The press would never do this to their candidate of choice in a million years. If it were a Democrat vs. a Republican they would never do it to the Republican.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. Now why don't you run down and get us both some coffee?

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    ANyone who listens to the words of an ex in such an interview either had better have a LOT of grains of salt available, or is already biased.

Top Bottom