• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Putting the feelers out there for another Trauma Management class. This would be mid-Sept. on a Sunday as all Saturdays are booked at this time. The location would be Parabellum in Avon. The class would start at 1300 to accommodate Sunday activities for those that participate. The class will be $100, and cover basic trauma management and you will leave with a blow out kit and a good foundation of skills. This time I will take up to 15 people. Contact me if you have any questions.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I took the last class CavMedic put on and it was money well spent, this is a squared away guy that will teach you what you need to know in a manner that you can absorb.

Again +1 for this class!

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    That would be best. I just started a class for school so I am working on getting a solid date set. Sorry for drawing this one out a little, I have a few new things I am having to do for work.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    CavMedic, I still have some interest in taking your class. Any update as far as interest and you having time... I know you were saying around now, but I haven't seen any updates. I am most certainly interested in the next one you have!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    IN! (maybe my schedule will cooperate this time)

The colder it gets outside, the more likely I'll be able to attend.

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    I'm in. I was a first responder today at a M/C accident, luckily for the operator it was non life threatening. I feel that I held it together rather well. First accessed the scene, made quick contact with the injured person and ran to the truck for the kit. Upon returning, stabilized the head, with a half helmet on, and removed and place gauze on the facial cuts. They did impact the wind screen with there nose/forehead. Lessons learned, have a kit, know your kit and practice with the kit. It needs to be the same one you expect to work out of, not out of a plastic bag of stuff. I could use more practice, it's a diminishing skill.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Hey guys, I am just trying to figure out a solid date at this time. As soon as I get that set in stone I will update with it. Thanks for your patience.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright, looks like its gonna be Sat. Oct 17th starting at Noon. The location will be Parabellum. Class is $100 (cash or check). Bring something comfy to wear, note taking material and an open mind. Send me a PM stating that you are coming and anyone coming with you. If you want to bring a spouse the fee will be $175 for you both. Looking forward to seeing you!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom