• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have seen this item before, but cannot remember the exact purpose. My first guess was for inserting the plastic bag liner into the Playtex baby bottles from the early 60's, but I couldn't find a picture on the inter web.
    thumbnail.jpg

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I have seen this item before, but cannot remember the exact purpose. My first guess was for inserting the plastic bag liner into the Playtex baby bottles from the early 60's, but I couldn't find a picture on the inter web.
    View attachment 178423
    All joking aside, my wife said you are correct about the bottle liner. Said it sealed the liners to the bottleneck

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    All joking aside, my wife said you are correct about the bottle liner. Said it sealed the liners to the bottleneck
    Thank you for the confirmation. I was the youngest of three until the day before my 15th birthday when mom and dad presented us with a little sister. I thought I remembered this as part of the new technology of feeding babies. Part of taking the attention I deserved as the youngest and training me to be a babysitter. To this day, when all of us are together she is introduced as "This is our youngest sister, the only child".

Top Bottom