• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    I may need to pick up a box off of ya...I couldn't find any, anywhere. Been curious about that round too.

I'm going to bring too much ammo, so I can trade for some calibers I don't have such as .308.

I believe I see a suppressor for the .50 Beowolf but no host.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just came across 3000 rounds of 7.62x39 - it's a mix of WPA and Wolf black box (all steel cased). Figured I'd put it up here rather than the classifieds. If anyone wants it, $50/200 rounds. Anyone buying ammo will have free use of my fully-automatic bullet pullers.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    I've got a crap ton of milk jugs I was thinking of bringing, Dave/Evan I pm'ed you about it, to use as targets (fill 'em with water, add alka seltzer and food coloring for fun)...

I can bring a folding table/canopy etc. if needed! I may just throw them in the truck just in case.

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    Just came across 3000 rounds of 7.62x39 - it's a mix of WPA and Wolf black box (all steel cased). Figured I'd put it up here rather than the classifieds. If anyone wants it, $50/200 rounds. Anyone buying ammo will have free use of my fully-automatic bullet pullers.

i'll take 200 rounds for $50! I will probably be by Profire tomorrow if I can pick it up there?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Putting together a list of ammunition that we'll be bringing:

.22LR Minimag
    .22LR Subsonic
    .22LR Bulk Pack (Federal & Blazer)
    9mm 115gn
    9mm 147gn Subsonic
    40S&W 180gn JHP
    45ACP 230gn RN

223 Remington
    308 Winchester
    7.62x39 Wolf / WPA
    8mm Mauser (8x57)
    458 Socom

12 Gauge Slugs
    12 Gauge Shot
    20 Gauge Shot

If anyone has problems finding ammo (or doesn't have time) - all these calibers will be available for sale at regular (not panic) pricing at the event. As I mentioned before, we'll be able to take credit cards on location. We can also just keep a running tally for shooters and settle up at the end of the event.

I'm also bringing a couple cases of bowling pins.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So, was shooter521 going to update his post with the updated list everyone PMed him, or were we supposed to just post it? Or is it being maintained somewhere else that I've managed to miss?

Either way, this is what I sent him:

I'm coming on Veteren's day.

I'm bringing:

• M10/45 - .45 ACP
    • Alliance Armaments AMP 10 upper - 9mm
    • Coastal Gun MIMS .45 subgun suppressor

All factory production steel and brass cased ammo welcome (no milsurp or corrosive ammo). If people are wanting to shoot the MAC with the AMP 10 suppressed, 145 or 147gr 9mm recommended.

If I'm super lucky, I'll have my Alliance Armaments SABRE 5.56 upper for the MAC by then (I gave them my payment info already and they told me 2 to 6 weeks, so cross your fingers).

I did receive my SABRE upper in time. I'm about to head to BGF to function check it and see what ammo/mags it likes.

It looks like it's going to be a fun time tomorrow... assuming we don't get rained out. Current forecast shows a 70% chance of rain now. :(

I hope everyone is having a blast on Noob day today. The weather is perfect for it.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I also decided to bring a few hosts that could be used with donor cans (as my subgun can isn't really good for pistols). All are threaded 1/2x28, except for the FN, which is .578x28

• Beretta 92FS
    • Glock 17
    • Beretta 21a .22lr
    • Nagant revolver 7.62x38R (I'm bringing 100 rounds of new manufactured ammo, milsurp is corrosive)
    • FN FNX 45 Tactical

Top Bottom