• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    So I've decided that I'm going to fill out a Form 1 and put a 10" barrel on my AR whenever I get all the paperwork together and have $200 to spare for the tax stamp. My question is has anyone ever had any problems getting Sheriff Downey to sign off on Form 1's? I don't think I'll have much of a problem in Morgan County but just thought I'd ask.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Yes, you can only E-File with a trust or corp.

You will not have any problem getting your form signed in Morgan county, :yesway:

I didn't think so. Hell I'll probably make headlines for being the first Black guy in the county to do so! On a side note, why can you only fill out NFA paperwork electronically if you're doing it through a trust?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I didn't think so. Hell I'll probably make headlines for being the first Black guy in the county to do so! On a side note, why can you only fill out NFA paperwork electronically if you're doing it through a trust?

:): I doubt you would be the first.

I believe the CLEO sign off and finger prints is a part of why individuals can't E-File, :dunno:

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    :): I doubt you would be the first.

I believe the CLEO sign off and finger prints is a part of why individuals can't E-File, :dunno:

Well that makes sense. But then again, now they're doing fingerprints for LTCH and ISP candidates electronically too so I don't see why they can't submit that info online.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Well that makes sense. But then again, now they're doing fingerprints for LTCH and ISP candidates electronically too so I don't see why they can't submit that info online.

Well, I would say I hope we get to that, but honestly, I would rather see this infringement (NFA) completely done away with. :)

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Well, I would say I hope we get to that, but honestly, I would rather see this infringement (NFA) completely done away with. :)

+1! Preaching to the choir brother! There's a few things I think should require NFA stamps to own but for the most part I think it's a load of crap that's now obsolete and unnecessary for the most part.

Top Bottom