• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    For me it will be an easy decision by answering 2 questions, if there is a problem later or a challenge from ATF;

1. will you wish you had spent a few extra bucks to have a live person that knows what they are doing handle it?
    2. Who will assist you with the legal challenge?

Yes going the lawyer route. I can parallel park a semi but don't know squat about the law

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A lawyer can whip up a trust in just a few minutes. You're paying for the expertise and knowledge they have obtained to be able to do so quickly (and what would take you lot's of time to research and learn on your own).
    Because of their experience, they know what questions to ask, and determine what best suits your needs. And as others have mentioned, likely have answers to all of your questions.

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I used the Silenerco trust and have gotten 3 stamps back with it no problem. I wrote a post about how it worked for me check it out. If I could do it all over I would have used Marc as everyone above is stating I even talked to him but due to already having items in the other trust did not want to have 2 trusts. There is nothing wrong with the silenerco one but having a person to talk to would be nice if you had questions. My .02

Top Bottom