• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I heard about this from a relative who found out from a social media website (I didn't ask which one). The dark side was blasting Wentz on social media for giving a gun as a gift. Probably the same kill joy who sponsored the toy gun buy back.

You act surprised?

PHILADELPHIA — After news spread that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz purchased shotguns for his offensive line this Christmas, a Pennsylvania gun violence intervention group sent the men a gift of their own.
    Officials with CeaseFirePA say the organization sent gun locks to the football team for each player who received the personalized weapons from Wentz, an avid hunter.

Executive Director Shira Goodman says CeaseFirePA wanted to ensure that the guns were used “safely and responsibly.”

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...hotgun-gifts/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    PHILADELPHIA — After news spread that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz purchased shotguns for his offensive line this Christmas, a Pennsylvania gun violence intervention group sent the men a gift of their own.
    Officials with CeaseFirePA say the organization sent gun locks to the football team for each player who received the personalized weapons from Wentz, an avid hunter.

Executive Director Shira Goodman says CeaseFirePA wanted to ensure that the guns were used “safely and responsibly.”

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...hotgun-gifts/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

And upon receiving the "lock", I would have SENT it BACK, with a note saying,

No thanks, I don't need it .....

Give it to some one, who REALLY needs it .....

Top Bottom