• ...and so much more!
  • andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cash Price $450 firm for everything.
    Trade interests: Commander Sized 1911 or a Glock 30SF or 21SF OD would be great

PM me if you'd like to talk a deal.
    I'm in Danville so west side of Indy would be best.

I need something with a little more room on the grip. Big hands and what not.
    After I bought it, I cleaned it up, oiled it, holstered it, and set it aside in my safe and thats where it has been sitting since.

What's included:
    1x NIB Rock Island Armory 1911-A1 Compact Slide - It's an officer style 1911
    Box, stock magazine, warranty info all that jazz that came with it included.
    2x New Chip McCormick Match Grade Officers 7rnd magazines w/ Base Pads installed.

Picture:
    IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_9233.jpg

Last edited:

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's engraved as such on the frame of the firearm and notated on the box as such. It may not be an a1 by histories standards but as that's what rock Island calls it, gives the necessary info for a potential purchaser to do a bit of research on this particular model firearm by calling it by it's correct given name.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    In 1924, the following modifications were made to the M1911 and the redesignation to M1911A1 was effected. A shorter trigger, cutouts in the frame behind the trigger, an arched mainspring housing, a longer grip safety spur (to prevent hammer bite), a wider front sight, a shorter spur on the hammer, and simplified grip checkering.

Top Bottom