• ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks Jordan,

We need to do that for sure. My wife has been shooting with me also. I bought her a Ruger 22/45. Still messing with the little NAA's Also.

Now back to the regular program. At first I was looking at Brutalone's post and I did not even see them nice wheel guns at first.... WOW!!! There is alot of semi autos out there that is cool but I just cannot get excited about them. I think if you have a good revolver shooter they would pick up a autoloader and shoot it pretty good, but you cannot say the same for the other way. I am a perfect example. I could not shoot a revolver worth a crap but did pretty good with a autoloader. Not quite a 100 rounds throughthe gun and alot of dry firing I am getting alot better. I also think that I will be a better shooter and I think I am more accurate with a revolver. I could always shoot them single action. It is the double action that I sucked at. Here is a couple of the NAA's that I have. Really the only 2 I have left now. The Black Widow is on me 24/7. Grip was reworked and I love it. Jim
    BW-stip01.jpg

BW-stip-4.jpg

Short-Mag.jpg

Last edited:

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Went shooting yesterday with the Rossi. I would say it is a keeper. Probably shot 75 rounds through it. Had one group with all the holes touching (shot that target all up and did not keep it) and had several that was very good. Was not really trying to group any shots, I was just checking function and the groups was just there. You got to love that. I did keep a couple of targets out of the bullet riddled ones that I through away.

RossiTarget.jpg

The next is a video that I took that the first 5 where .38 and the last was a .357 Mag. Never posted a video, hopefully it works. I really am impressed with this gun. it is a revolver that makes you shoot better because it is so easy. Jim

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    My first gun was a Taurus .38 snubbie that I got almost 30 years ago, still have it, still like it. There are other good wheel guns out there without paying the S&W/Colt price, I picked up this Dan Wesson 8" .357 for $300 on Gunbroker. The barrels on these are interchangable and I have gotten 4" and 6" barrels for it too. The quality of these is very good and they used to be the gun to have for silouette competition.
    IMG_0471.jpg

I liked the .357 so much that I added a .44 mag. This is easily the most accurate handgun I own (and i've got more than a few), it will shoot groups at 25 yards that some of my other guns wont do at 10.
    IMG_0462.jpg

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    686 I am really jelious over here. That is a nice group of revolvers. I think you have a sickness and the only way to get better is give a few to me. Jim

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I honestly like all guns, S&W revolvers just happen to be my favorites. If I had the tools, such as a mill and a lathe, I would probably take this hobby to a new level. I like the older technology, but I'm curious what the the future guns will be. I've seen revolvers go from steel to aluminum and now plastic, whats next?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    There isn't much in life that is better than a S&W 686. My 4" 686 was my first handgun. That is one gun that I'd never get rid of even if I desperately needed money.

Top Bottom