• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Good for him. Why hasn't this been done before? Or has it and they lost.

Not sure, but with Ron Paul making them sweat and forcing them to change their own rules, I am sure they will do everything possible to keep him out. That would be devastating for them. He would be the only one talking about issues.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don't recall any previous candidate suing for inclusion. Glad to see Gary doing so. The concerted effort on the part of the media and the parties to keep him out has been worthy of a suit. Here's hoping they get what they deserve.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Why would Obama want to keep Gary Johnson out of the debate? Didn't you know that every vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama? I would think Obama would be the biggest cheerleader for Gary Johnson entering the debates. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Good for him. Why hasn't this been done before? Or has it and they lost.
    The Oligarchs have been shutting out opposing views for a long time. Lots of people talk about how third parties are so unpopular and get so few votes, while ignoring the lengths that the R's & D's have gone to keep the system a 2-party game.

In 2004, two presidential candidates were arrested for attempting to enter a presidential debate that they were excluded from. The Powers That Be only wanted Bush & Kerry to have the airtime to recite their statist talking points. Other views weren't welcome. Something to ponder.

Candidates arrested at debate

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If Gary makes it into the debates, I'd certainly watch them. If he doesn't there's always something good on my DVR. Watching Obama and Obamney would just be too painful to bear.

Could make it a drinking game. Take a tiny sip of a shot each time one of them says something stupid. I'm guessing you'd still be going through 3 or 4 750ml bottles before it was over.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I met and talked with Gary Johnson when he visited Indy earlier this year. Smart, pragmatic man.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Who's Gary Johnson ?

Should that be in purple, or do you really not know who he is? If the latter, then the media, Republicans and Democrats are succeeding.

I'm going to see him speak Thursday at IUPUI. Excited to hear how that goes.

I'll be there, too. Was supposed to go to Indy for work on Tuesday, but I'm changing my schedule so I can be there Thursday and make it to see him.

Top Bottom