• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    He should be delt with like the guy in Utah today in front of a firing squad or sent to the gallows!

I disagree, he wanted to die as a martyr. He wanted to die. I hope he dies in solitary confinement 60 years from now and is given nothing but pork and water for the rest of his life.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    I disagree, he wanted to die as a martyr. He wanted to die. I hope he dies in solitary confinement 60 years from now and is given nothing but pork and water for the rest of his life.

Yummy tasty bacon! Lots of bacon! I bet he would still eat the tasty bacon!:patriot:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Why humor him? I say a single, quick bullet to the brain, nationally televised, as an example and a warning. If you decide to follow Islam's basic principle of murder against innocents, you will be dealt with. Swiftly and justly. I for one am tired of the song and dance we do with these people.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Why humor him? I say a single, quick bullet to the brain, nationally televised, as an example and a warning. If you decide to follow Islam's basic principle of murder against innocents, you will be dealt with. Swiftly and justly. I for one am tired of the song and dance we do with these people.

The problem is, a lot of radicals will view that as a sort of martyrdom. So it may have a reverse effect than the message you're attempting to send.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I for one am tired of the song and dance we do with these people.

You are right.

It is getting old, and if you've check it out, they are now attacking the U.N. for not combating strongly enough Anti-muslim setiments in the West.

And then you can go to Chicago on July 16th and listen to Muslims in the West, as they give a speech about how they WILL conquer the West.

Top Bottom