• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    ok my yugo has a night site but its dead. and i gotta say night sights on my ccw would be great too

WHAT KINDA GLOW PAINt DO I NEED TO GET? or would none glowing neon green paint be what i should use? ive heard of alotta people using the neon none glowing stuff

ok my yugo has a night site but its dead. and i gotta say night sights on my ccw would be great too

WHAT KINDA GLOW PAINt DO I NEED TO GET? or would none glowing neon green paint be what i should use? ive heard of alotta people using the neon none glowing stuff

i wanna fill in the dots on my m&p the white isnt bright enough

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    heartless. In the future choose a forum and make a post. This didn't need to be posted in 3 different forums

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    3 DIFFRENT forums that the question pretains to..... im sorry for thinking that people in other forums might have an opinion or information that might be usefull

americans claim to love freedom why do we always try to take it away from other people?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    3 DIFFRENT forums that the question pretains to..... im sorry for thinking that people in other forums might have an opinion or information that might be usefull

americans claim to love freedom why do we always try to take it away from other people?

Rather than argue with you about this.

I've been instructed to happily tell you, "If you have a problem, send Fenway a PM." He'll be happy to help you.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

You also might be surprised to learn that most people here read more than one forum, and would see your question anyway.

Honestly, I would have only put it in this particular forum (Accessories and Ammunition) because the main focus of your question -- glow in the dark paint for your sights -- refers specifically to ... accessories. No matter which type of firearm you put it on, it still refers to an accessory.

In any case, I wouldn't take it personally. The several people who have commented are just trying to help you understand the common etiquette that is used on this (as well as many other) website. :)

:twocents:

*group hug everyone!* :cheers:

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    notice how this is worse than my friendly lil posts that oddly enought offended the internet gods? this is what happens when people try take freedoms away.- people resist! and it gets ugly.

so now that im burt out on this crap any one have any idea about that glow in the dark paint? or the neon green paint? love to hear from sum one who has used one of the 2.....

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    For your M&P I highly recommend you buy THESE

I wouldn't waste time with the paints. Sights like the HK P30, and Beretta PX4 Storm are made from a plastic called SuperLuminova. This isn't a paint, but a glow in the dark plastic. It glows very bright from a simple flashlight charge. But it's no match for Tritium night sights which will glow with roughly the same intensity for 10 years in total darkness.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I think there are two advantages for real night sights. First, you replace the easily damaged plastic with metal. Second, tritium is better than glow paint and more reliable.

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    wow serious hard-ware just what i wanted! but i cant afford that... i just spent a small fortune workin on my ak... but if i could find a way to do that same thing myself thats the idea.... neon green paint would be an improvement over the standard.... but is there a better cheap alternative? i like the fiber-optic front sight that run like 35$ would be worth if but donno who could install it and the cost? head theres a gunsmith at the wannamaker gun shop? but ive never been there

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :wtf: are you talking about heartless. Please don't post the same question in three different forums. No one is taking your freedoms away. I don't know how many message boards you have been on but what you were doing is basically spamming the board.

notice how this is worse than my friendly lil posts that oddly enought offended the internet gods? this is what happens when people try take freedoms away.- people resist! and it gets ugly.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    WHAT KINDA GLOW PAINt DO I NEED TO GET?

I use that stuff that people use on fishing lures. It glows by itself for several hours. It comes in tons of colors.

any one have any idea about that glow in the dark paint? or the neon green paint? love to hear from sum one who has used one of the 2.....

Annie had a good suggestion, I think. :)

but i cant afford that... is there a better cheap alternative?
    Dude! WTF?? What does INGO mean to you?
    "I'm Noticeably Greatly Obtuse"??
    It's four bucks a stinkin' bottle!

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    was referring to a link on page 1 as being to expensive? so where can i find this glowing lure paint? walmart or the bait shop? ill try it ona BB gun first but sounds like a good fix

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This paint glows very brightly and lasts for a long time, especially if you use a UV light to charge it. I used it to paint the stars on my daughter's ceiling. Invisible against the white paint background until you turn out the lights.

Top Bottom