• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrams12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Does anyone have suggestions for night sights for a Glock? I've seen many different types on the market. I would like to install a set that provides good visibility at night, yet still provides a good sight picture in sunlight. Thanks.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have Glock night sights on my G23 and Trijicons on my G20 and like them both about the same. I put XS Big Dot's on my G27 and G19 though. I did not really like the ones on the G27 since they were dim and did not have a rear sight capsule but the ones on the G19 are bright and do have the rear night sight capsule. The more I shoot them, the more I like them. I'd consider swapping the sights on my G23 to Big Dots, but am too cheap to sell the existing night sights until they noticeable dim, which should be in about 5 years.

BTW, don't sweat the messages about not using search first. You'll always get grief on INGO from something, might as well be that.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Plain ol Glock night sights are as good as any IMHO and usually cheaper.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    The ones that I have used and, I maybe forgetting a couple of sets.

Trijicon the classic "bright and tough night sights"

Trijicon HDs

Ameriglo I-Dot Pro

Glock Night Sights (GNS)

Meprolights

XS Big Dots are the ones that I don't care for. They all work it comes down to personal preference.

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    XS Big Dots, Either love them or hate them. Fast both eyes open HD defence or EDC, I've tried a lot of sights and these fit the bill.

Night sites need to be shoot in the dark '' trained'' not just to look at with the lights off.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've have Glock Night Sights, as well as a couple of pairs of Meprolights (green front, yellow rear) and Ameriglo Cap sights on some of my Glocks. I'm contemplating the Ameriglo Operators or Ameriglo Spartan Tacticals on the next one, as they forgo the white outlines on the rears, but have a ring, either colored or white on the front tritium vial.

Top Bottom