• ...and so much more!
  • Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    *price drop* Nikon 18-105mm VR lens & D200 body

I got this as part of a package when I got my D7000. Can't afford to keep the lens though, particularly since I have it covered in other lenses. It is a great lens, I had one before and it gave a nice zoom range. MUCH better than the 18-55mm as far as versatility goes. Not as good as an 18-200mm, but only 40 percent of the price. Very lightly used, not at all by me. The body I got had very few pictures taken and was FLAWLESS, this lens is in just as great of shape.

$200 in NWI

I also have a D200, I have it listed for $350 on its own, but we can make it $500 for the package. This would be a good outdoor package (the d200 isn't great at low light, but in daylight its pictures almost as good as my d7000). I have the original box for the D200, it too is in good shape. That would include 1 nikon battery, 1 off brand battery, body and lens caps, 300 foot range wireless remote (its great! wish I could use it...), and a 4gb and 8gb compact flash card.

Last edited:

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Price drop, $180 on the lens or $450 for the lens and body package WITHOUT the remote. Much less than this and I'll be keeping the body as an outdoors high risk body, particularly since the D200 is so well weather sealed.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Still available, $250 for the camera body (only around 5,000 actuations), 2 batteries, a 4gb and 8gb compact flash, and 300' range wireless remote and $180 for the lens, or $400 for the package. Its hard to compare the package on ebay because this lens wasn't originally one of the kits, it looks like bodies range from $200 for 50,000+ actuations/bad shape up to $300 for mint condition/box/receipt/one owner/under 1000 clicks. I think for the package it is now a decent deal, just a bit tired of dealing with the craigslist people who don't follow up on their appointments. I pretty much went for upper to mid ebay prices and then subtracted out the fees I'd have to pay anyway. Going back that left it at lower to middle of the road ebay prices.

Top Bottom