• ...and so much more!
  • Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    *new price* Nikon D200 DSLR body and 18-105mm VR lens

I have an excellent condition Nikon D200 with less than 7000 clicks (a drop in the bucket for these professional bodies rated for 200,000 clicks). It has been great, but I upgraded to get video capabilities for my projects.

Includes:
    Body
    2 batteries (1 genuine nikon, 1 off-brand)
    charger
    body cap
    8gb (and 4gb if I can find it) compact flash cards.
    Add a lens and you are ready to shoot.
    Price for the body package is (Make offer, no longer $450)

Have a good condition 18-105mm nikkor (nikon) VR lens for $220. Came with my new body. I've had one in the past and it is a great lens, but I have it covered with my other lenses. If I don't sell it I won't be TOO heartbroken for that reason, but I'm trying to minimize my upgrade cost so I WOULD like to sell it.

Both together, a package that makes you ready to start shooting for $620 (saving $70 over asking price). Prices on either side are OBO, though I'm just now listing. An offer for the package deal will have more flexibility than for one or the other.

I travel along 94 and 394 so could meet in a variety of locations across NW Indiana and South Chicagoland

A list of partial trades (I do prefer mostly cash, so I would only consider a $200-300 max in trade value)

Nikon 35mm f/1.8
    Ruger 10/22 takedown
    10oz of silver at spot price
    32" LCD tv (not looking for something high end, something to put in the bedroom to watch netflix on)
    19" or larger LCD computer monitor
    ???
    Retail copy of windows XP/vista/7 (I have an upgrade of 7 and an OEM of vista and would like at least one retail copy of something to put on another computer)

Last edited:

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    2 things: I priced the lens wrong, it is $220 on its own.

Also, I did a little research and see that $450 for the d200 is unreasonable, even for one with as few clicks as this. . Make an offer. I checked ebay, ones going as kit with a worse lens was going for around $400-450, and this lens runs around $100 more than that lens. So $500 for the package? Again, make an offer, cash or trade.

One thing: If you are going used, make sure you get one with the capabilities you want. One big positive for the more professional bodies: They have a built in auto-focus motor so they are fully compatible with ALL of the old nikon f-mount lenses. The lenses I use by FAR the most are not AF-S (AF-S has the motor in the lens, not the camera, limiting your lense selection). You have a lot more affordable selection if you can use the older AF lenses instead of AF-S. That, and commander mode where the camera can trigger a nikon flash remotely were why I wanted the d200.

Top Bottom