• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    I have a 3DS XL basically new hardly used no scratches scuffs or dents, comes with 3 games: Pokemon Y, Monster Hunter 3, and Resident Evil Revelations as well as a 64gb SD card Circle Pad pro and the charger. All of this new is about a 240 dollar deal but im going to sell it for 170.That's about the cost of a new 3DS XL without included accessories and games these days.

Also have a PS Vita Gen 1 OLED Wifi/ATT 3g basically new hardly used no scratches scuffs or dents Includes 3 games: Units 13, Uncharted, and Kill-zone Mercenary. 2 4gb memory cards, 1 8gb memory card, charger, 2 handle grip(not shown) and a carry case that holds 3 games, Vita and a memory stick. New everything would cost about 250, Going to sell for 180.

I live in Tennessee now so I can either ship everything or we can meet the next time im in Indiana which happens just about every month.

Willing to trade for guns, NVG equipment, and or an IR laser, tactical optics (Trijicon Aimpoint Eotech, others) +/- cash, please no hunting shotguns/rifles/scopes crossbows or vehicles. Would be willing to drop some price if bought together, send me an offer on anything, worse I can do is say no.

Napalmx9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Bluffton
    Just now realized my pictures didn't upload heres pics of the PS Vita

2xE8DJA.jpg

oVEBUiI.jpg

Top Bottom