• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pffft, I just wear my David Gregory mask when I am in DC. Last time I walked around with a suppressed Steyr AUG, a 1911 and a M240B in the trunk. Cops never even looked at me.:D

M&P 9 Shootist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Taylorsville
    It's pretty bad when I don't even consider Washington D.C. part of the USA anymore. As far as I'm concerned, any city that does not abide by the U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights is a foreign country that I will NEVER be going to.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Taxation w/o representation. I always crack up at those license plates when we go to OBX and I see the DC folks down there.

Why crack up? Because someone got them to authorize those plates.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Uhhhh how exactly does this happen and why would it cause any problems? "He's got a piece of metal; get him!" There really isn't much you can do with a spent piece of brass. What, are the gangs now smuggling reloading supplies? I guess ammo is expensive for them too.

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Wow thanks for the heads up. Leaving tomorrow to go see my son who lives in that ***** hole place. Gonna have to double no triple check the car now!

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    It's pretty bad when I don't even consider Washington D.C. part of the USA anymore. As far as I'm concerned, any city that does not abide by the U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights is a foreign country that I will NEVER be going to.

that's pretty much what DC is...

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I always have a good time visiting Washington, DC. I really like the Air and Space Museum. There is a surprisingly large number of guns in the Native American Museum, given the museum's narrative of the Indian's loss of their lands. That was the best part of the museum, but I guess guns didn't help them much against the US Cavalry. I also like the Lincoln Memorial a lot, but there are a lot of loud, rude tourists there who don't seem to know how to behave at a memorial, a place for commemorating the dead. It's very moving to visit these sites commemorating our national sacrifices. I also had some pretty good food. The train system there is pretty convenient, which is good because driving is such a pain in DC.

Yeah, I wish I could carry there in case I ran into a bad guy, but I couldn't. I'm a law-abiding citizen, not a bad guy. Fortunately I never ran into a bad guy there, thanks to some modest portions of street smarts.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    WoW! I guess this covers having a fake round as an ornament on your key chain. Yup! A person armed with a spent round is very dangerous!
    He just might... ah! Never mind!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uhhhh how exactly does this happen and why would it cause any problems? "He's got a piece of metal; get him!" There really isn't much you can do with a spent piece of brass. What, are the gangs now smuggling reloading supplies? I guess ammo is expensive for them too.

Apparently, posessing a spent round must be evidence that at some point you or an associate committed the utterly wicked act of discharging a firearm...somewhere.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    The zipper on my pants is made of brass.

My saxophone is made of brass.

My bosun's whistle is made of brass.

All threatening to varying degrees.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    One of the times where I have felt least safest is on the streets of DC. I went there on a trip back in 05 and the only thing I can say is do NOT walk outside in public after sunset unless you are in front of one of the major government buildings there. On a half-hour walk I was approached by two crackheads and more homeless people to count. Never again.

Top Bottom