No EBT for November? Say it ain't so Joe!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How do you make the people pay attention to a government shutdown? By pissing off the people who are government dependent. I could give a **** less

Not the people with EBT cards... but with any luck they will be. The shutdown hasn't seemed to affect me at all.

But who is pissed off and paying attention right now? Those who seem to be the most vocal right now are those who can't access parks and monuments.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If they are fit enough to riot, they are fit enough to support themselves.

Agreed, but if they riot then the Gov't nursemaids will have a better way to gauge how much the do control and what else is required to gain complete control. It also provides them the means to impose some form of elevated law enforcement or even limited martial law to "protect" the innocent law abiding people. In the long run I can see this as an "information gathering" test to determine the best way to continue on the path they want without causing another form of uprising.
    Probably wouldn't go that far but they (the far left) are watching, learning and planning.

Just my "paranoid" view of gov't as of late.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But who is pissed off and paying attention right now? Those who seem to be the most vocal right now are those who can't access parks and monuments.
    Well, you'd think so if your only source of information is ingo, foxnews, drudge, etc.

there's plenty of "pain" being reported by standard media.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, you'd think so if your only source of information is ingo, foxnews, drudge, etc.

there's plenty of "pain" being reported by standard media.

If the current cuts and closures are "painful", smaller government will never stand a chance.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have barely recovered from the draconian cuts of the dreaded sequester.:rolleyes: How can they cut anything more? People will go all Lord of the Flies I tell you.:lol2:

Top Bottom