No guns allowed at Toby Keith's new restaurant!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Faith Hill is insanely hot... and actually insane. Her Carrie Underwood meltdown was EPIC.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Kut
    You are a man of the world and know the hottest ones are always insane!
    They all suffer from temporary insanity directly related to hotness!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut
    You are a man of the world and know the hottest ones are always insane!
    They all suffer from temporary insanity directly related to hotness!

+1, there's a sliding scale. Best to go for "cute" and sane, rather than hot and BSC. I wish I was into fat chicks, because they are aways awesome.... and if you've ever noticed, once they lose weight, they go crazy too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Interesting.

I figured the thread was bumped due to Tim Macgraw and Faith Hill coming out for gun control last weekend.

And they are now on the wont buy or listen list.

Tim McGraw has advocated infringement on RKBA in the past. He's definitely no friend to gun owners or anyone who likes liberty or anyone who needs the means to defend their life or their family's lives.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Interesting.

I figured the thread was bumped due to Tim Macgraw and Faith Hill coming out for gun control last weekend.

And they are now on the wont buy or listen list.

I'll have to cull the collection but I don't think many exist in our library.

600 plus cassettes
    6000 plus 45's
    ~1500 LP's
    ~500 CD's
    and a few 8 tracks because your SUPPOSED to have an 8 track player in a 60's era hot rod!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Tim McGraw has advocated infringement on RKBA in the past. He's definitely no friend to gun owners or anyone who likes liberty or anyone who needs the means to defend their life or their family's lives.

He started talking more politics after Katrina. I recall his 'we should make Bill Clinton a King or something' comment. I think he'd probably be a good fill in for Henry VIII. I figured anything Liberal was in his realm of possible beliefs. Don't know anything about a Faith Meltdown. She used to be hot. Still is, mostly...but she lost way too much weight. Suspect it was the 'over 40, get healthy' bit that made her go anorexic.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Useless, he has been largely terrible since basically 9/11. Hh basically made a career out of the ashes of 9/11. His music was so pandering... Yay American, soldiers are heros, soldiers life is hard...give me money. Yea yea we get it you're a Patriot but **** dude chill.

Lots of other artist did a song or two and moved back to this typical music and left it at that. Toby barely had a career at the end of the 90s and then 9/11 hit and boom he plays that card hard to exploit everyone's feelings into $$$. I used to be a fan but he just got so terrible. Not to mention. He was by far the worst concert I have ever been to. And ice seen nickle back in concert.

Who needs him. I say "hey toby go sit down and shut up. Ya mook"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll have to cull the collection but I don't think many exist in our library.

600 plus cassettes
    6000 plus 45's
    ~1500 LP's
    ~500 CD's
    and a few 8 tracks because your SUPPOSED to have an 8 track player in a 60's era hot rod!

6,000+ 45's? Is that a mix of acp and Long Colt? ;) I remember 45's, and 8-tracks.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    8 tracks you had to flip the tape over I was told they actually had better sound than 4 track?
    Sammy Hargar 3 lock box had huge pauses between songs!

Top Bottom