• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    I find the G26 too bulky to carry IWB. Will the Kahr P9 be any different?

Yes, the thinness will make a big difference. I have a G26 and a Kahr CM9 and the difference in thickness is very noticeable. The Kahr is much easier to carry. That being said I would not give up my G26, and prefer it most of the time due to reliability and capacity in comparison to the Kahr. I can carry a spare G19 magazine and have an additional 15 rounds available for my G26.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Too bulky? I am 5-11 182lbs and wear a Glock 19 with khakis and a dress shirt daily. Stiff belt and poof the shirt out a little so it is not so fitted. Forget I have it on.

But the Kahr is is single stack and will be thinner if that helps.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    Yes, the thinness will make a big difference. I have a G26 and a Kahr CM9 and the difference in thickness is very noticeable. The Kahr is much easier to carry. That being said I would not give up my G26, and prefer it most of the time due to reliability and capacity in comparison to the Kahr. I can carry a spare G19 magazine and have an additional 15 rounds available for my G26.

I agree! I have both. I carry the Glock 26 in an ankle holster and my Glock 23 or P9 in an IWB. The P9 is much thinner.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I carry a M&P 45 and now a KelTec PF9, both IWB. They feel very different but serve very different purposes. The M&P is for casual clothes and going to places I don't like (aka south of 38th street). The PF9 is for those times where a more discretion is needed.

Top Bottom