• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I have watched his program for about 4 years now.... And today is the day that I AM DONE!!!!!!

His "Question with Boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear."
    Well Im calling Bull CR4P!!!!!

Read here ------> Don’t judge Beck by his cover | USA WEEKEND Magazine | usaweekend.com

He says that 9/11 Truthers and Birthers and radicals...... Hello WHAT HAPPENED to Question with Boldness and Hold to the truth and Speak WITHOUT FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

He is also for TAXES!!!!! MORE OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Hello you said that you are a Libertarian. I really think NOT in this case.

I have Stopped DVRing his shows on fox!!!

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!
    :patriot:

:ranton:

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm right there with ya.I quit watching and listening to him a while back.Only time I'll watch a segment ,is to cross reference a subject he had on. Hes full of it, and a liar.
    Alex Jones is more on track, I support more of his views,And guest views.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Why even post then :dunno:

Here I go ruining my witheld opinion...:rolleyes:

It's ridiculous to ignore someone because you disagree with him on only one point or two. Even Reagan postured himself to work with that which he did agree from his opposition...

When I first heard of Glenn, I heard he was a Mormon. Well, I happen to think that Mormonism is a cult, but I can still work with the rest, and part ways if it ever comes to that.

It's just pointless to argue the issue in this thread.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Funny, I guess if you are a conspiracy theorist, then Beck is not for you. I find much of what he says inspiring, but I do not fall into the group of truthers. To think that the government is behind 9/11 is just beyond me. Also, if you think the birther issue is going anywhere, then you are dreaming. Maybe if it ever caught any traction before the election, but now? No way.

Someone on here was mad because he announced he was going to get to the bottom of the FEMA camps, then sold out. What he did was uncover the truth. If you think the Beechgrove Amtrack facility is a FEMA camp, well then, I just don't know what to think.

I guess you could switch over to Olbermann, but he is tanking big time.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    9/11 Truthers are :nuts:

The illuminati did it. :laugh:

cuckoo-title.jpg

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    And to think Levin and Limbaugh are critical of him...they take the cake for being the Republican mouth piece...along with their buddy Hannity...

Obviously you haven't listened to either Levin or Limbaugh. If you did you would know that they detest moderate/liberal, "country club", "Rockefeller" Republicans. Levin even refers to them as re-pubik-ans.

Your comment makes it obvious you don't listen to either show. You must just repeat what your anarchist pals tell you.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm sorry some of you (especially the OP) feel that way.

I don't agree with anyone 100%, and I'd never expect to. That's the beauty of these fantastic Political discussion threads. As long as we remain respectful Americans, then it fosters one of the greatest American freedoms, civilized debate.

Obviously Glenn Beck if a very public figure, and the most political television show, bar none. With the massive tanking numbers for all of MSNBC and CNN to boot, why would you expect anything less that not-so-truthful things to be printed about Beck, or any other conservative "entertainer"?

Glenn addressed many of the points in the article that you referenced in his radio program on Friday. Again, I don't agree with everything he says or believes, but you have to realize that anyone reaching so many open minded folks, and raising to his status so quickly, will come under all forms of attack, from both the left and the right.

The simple fact, love him or hate him, is that he has been instrumental in helping to wake up America. Anyone that points people in the direction of becoming self taught, and self educated about the history of our country, our founding fathers and documents, and the various political agenda/ideals of America, is a great thing in my book. Research, learn, form your own opinion, and then lets have a civilized debate on all topics and proceed forward with a common foundation and structure of government.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm sorry some of you (especially the OP) feel that way.

I don't agree with anyone 100%, and I'd never expect to. That's the beauty of these fantastic Political discussion threads. As long as we remain respectful Americans, then it fosters one of the greatest American freedoms, civilized debate.

Obviously Glenn Beck if a very public figure, and the most political television show, bar none. With the massive tanking numbers for all of MSNBC and CNN to boot, why would you expect anything less that not-so-truthful things to be printed about Beck, or any other conservative "entertainer"?

Glenn addressed many of the points in the article that you referenced in his radio program on Friday. Again, I don't agree with everything he says or believes, but you have to realize that anyone reaching so many open minded folks, and raising to his status so quickly, will come under all forms of attack, from both the left and the right.

The simple fact, love him or hate him, is that he has been instrumental in helping to wake up America. Anyone that points people in the direction of becoming self taught, and self educated about the history of our country, our founding fathers and documents, and the various political agenda/ideals of America, is a great thing in my book. Research, learn, form your own opinion, and then lets have a civilized debate on all topics and proceed forward with a common foundation and structure of government.

You are right. Because of Beck I actually started reading and re-reading the constitution, and a few other books on it and the history of the time. Because of that, I have been pointed to some of the progressive writers that have re-interpreted the constitution, like Charles Beard or like what other progressives have done, like Woodrow Wilson, or Teddy Roosevelt. There has been a battle going on in this country to overturn the constitution for quite some time and without historical reference, you can only feel that something is wrong instead of putting it in perspective. Beck has helped do that for me. The fight for the 2nd Amendment is only the tip of the iceberg.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Listening to other viewpoints and making your own decision is a good thing.
    Sailor raises the point that I wanted to emphasize when I read the OP.

I do not have one person that I can hold up as saying, "He 100% speaks for me." I compare and contrast EVERYTHING. News? A mixture from three countries' journalists. Weather? Weather Channel, the widgit on my satty service and thelocal news. Firearms? INGO, my local gun shop and my friends.

I do not get my political views from Beck or anyone on FOX tv. I don't get my political views from Limbaugh or anyone on the radio. I have developed my views from a variety of sources over my life, and then while watching Beck or whomever, they either validate my views or prompt me to decide exactly why I disagree with whomever the broadcaster is.

I consider Beck wrong on some issues and I tend to talk back to the tv when those issues arise (as my wifey and son can attest to), but overall I think he is heading in the right direction. If I threw out everyone in my life that I disagree with, I'd be a very lonely man.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I consider Beck wrong on some issues and I tend to talk back to the tv when those issues arise (as my wifey and son can attest to), but overall I think he is heading in the right direction. If I threw out everyone in my life that I disagree with, I'd be a very lonely man.

:+1: You took the words out of my mouth. My mom can't stand him because he criticizes John McCain a lot, and she defends anyone who is Republican. I think he criticizes almost everyone in order to bring their imperfect views out in the open for the viewers to see and understand that no one is perfect. By no means do I think he was bashing Reagan just for the sake of it, but showing that even people like Reagan had their downfalls. As for the whole drugs and alcohol thing... he quit didn't he? and it's not like he tried to hide it from anyone, so I say this as politely as possible, but get over it. :twocents:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I can't imagine ANYBODY letting the freakin' "USA Weekend Magazine" influence their opinion on anything or anyone!
    Now there is a reliable source of information!

Gee, I'll bet they don't have any agenda at all.

Beck is never 100% correct, neither is Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity or any other talking head on Fox, CNN, MSNBC or any other news outlet.

But if you stop listening to him because he says 9/11 truthers are complete nut cases, ya might wanna go check yourself in, cause on that one, he is 100% correct!

I'll still be DVRing him daily and enjoy hearing his perspective, but trust me, I do not live and die by his words alone, and I sure as HELL could care less what USA Today says about anything!
    :n00b:

Top Bottom