• Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    fireguns.jpg

Nobody need guns right?

Kind of illustrates the argument for guns. Whadda ya think?

BTW - It's not my work, I co-opted it.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I like it. Its kind of like I was explaining to a buddy of mine, why do we have state government when we have the federal government? The reply, was of course, to keep them in check. Of course I said that's the purpose of guns, to keep bad guys in check.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    My sons get those iron-on things that you can print on. This one is going on a T-Shirt. There's a lot of cool T-Shirts with gun slogans, but some are a little too aggressive. This one is very good.

My favorite T-Shirt was from Subic Bay, it had "Nuke'em till they glow, then shoot'em in the dark". That's probably not one to wear at the Mall.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I have used that argument before and it doesn't seem to matter. The antis response is usually, "but fire extinguishers don't kill people!"

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I have used that argument before and it doesn't seem to matter. The antis response is usually, "but fire extinguishers don't kill people!"

I would reply with "guns don't either. I can put a loaded gun in a glass case like an extinguisher and it will sit there until used. A gun, like a fire extinguisher, is a tool. Any tool can injure or kill if used improperly."

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I would reply with "guns don't either. I can put a loaded gun in a glass case like an extinguisher and it will sit there until used. A gun, like a fire extinguisher, is a tool. Any tool can injure or kill if used improperly."
    You forgot ignoring logic is necessary to be a liberal. It's the only way somebody can be that ass backwards.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Yeah... I tried that too, but as others have pointed out, logic doesn't seem to prevail.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OP i know a certain union which is actually in the process of making a case to have fire extinguishes removed from the building their employees are in since
    1) the employee can get hurt using it
    2) its not the job of the employee to stop the fire, they are to run out the bldg
    3) that is what we have 911 and fire depts.
    :faint:

bingo..

:blahblah: that is wahy too much talk.text for an anti.
    besides that is using logic you need to use emotions that is what they use.
    You forgot ignoring logic is necessary to be a liberal. It's the only way somebody can be that ass backwards.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You're damn right. We need to ban high capacity fire extinguishers!! These assault extinguishers are killing our children!!

Probably not the capacity so much as the weight and hardness that's the issue. They need a soft Nerf outside layer. You may beat someone to death with a Nerfed fire extinguisher, but you're really gonna have to work at it.

Anyway, now that I know chain whips are legal in the US and that they apparently drive liberals nuts, I'm selling all my guns and making the transition. I might still get a smaller fire extinguisher for ankle carry, though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Agreed. Nobody needs a fire extinguisher this big:

fire_extinguisher_use.jpg

:facepalm:
    Ya just r nothing thinking right. Don't ban them!
    TAX them real high instead! That way uncle sam gets more $$$$.
    Then since not everyone will pay that tax fee the local JBTs can request grants from uncle sam to go after those that do not comply so that is more $$$ for the JBTs and the industries that support them.

Come of boys & girls think!!!

Top Bottom