• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    What bad things have you heard about stamped receivers?

I've built 2 kits on Nodak receivers and have 3 other AK's built on Nodak receivers, they're some of the best in the industry IMO. The only domestic manufacturer above them is 74ULLC IMO.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    No Dak Spud are the best receivers available. They are also very difficult to get so you will often wait weeks or months as they make them.

The only issues with stamped rifles are from poor builders, usually Century. Home builders can make better guns than some of their contractors.

Loc n load

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Stamped AK recievers

Not to mention that there are literally millions of stamped AK rifles in service around the planet....I have shot & worked with Ak's since the 60's, I have seen many stamped rcvr Ak's that had tens of thousands of rounds thru them in full auto, and been treated roughly in harsh conditions over a period of decades that still were reliable and fully functional.
    ......over the years I have had both and now run all stamped AK's.
    As far as No Dak Spud goes....they have a great reputation in the Ak community.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    For mass produced stamped AK receivers, NDS is the standard by which all others are measured.

There are a very few out there that are as good or better, but they are usually harder to come by and more expensive.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i love there stuff i build 9 guns on there receivers i have yet to fine a flaw with any of there work .... i also have 3 southern armament receivers there ok for the money but dont even try to com pair the two

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    NDS is the greatest! They sure are pricey now post panic. They list for close to $200 on gun broker! I'm glad I got mine done way back. I just went Tapco on the two latest builds as they both are frankenguns......

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    yep they still have them the only nds i had to pay alittle more for was my second psl receiver those of us that own psl kits know just how rare they are right now ... other than that ill go straight to them

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom