• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yeah, I agree. Deadness to follow. At the very least a bloody body on the ground requiring medical attention.

Its one thing to target defenseless liberals (cant thing of a good example) but an entirely other thing altogether to target rednecks that quite often carry guns. When you want to hit an animal, you'd be better off to abuse a puppy than a 200lb pitbull. Doing bad things to the latter.

Morons.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The comments in that link are a bit....inappropriate.

The guy in the video is a moron.

The people in the video should be charged for assault.

If someone steals your property, involve the cops, or don't, I don't care. But if you don't, and you commit a felony, don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you go to prison.

Its your right to wave your little flag. It's also my right to not care what it means to you or what happens to that flag.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just dumb. Sometimes proving your point can be hazardous to your health. People should be charged.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And what's up with girl saving the flag rather than caring for her injured friend????

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Getting stomped for carrying the battle flag is no different than getting stomped for carrying a rainbow pride flag or a mixed race couple getting jumped by people who find that offensive.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Social media has led to SO much stupid that it hurts! The hypocrisy of the I hate/love a)gay marriage b)rebel flag c)whatever other cause du jour is, comes from the fact that on both sides the attitude is that unless you agree with me I'll kick your ass! Both sides walk away looking like jackasses!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

From the article: "But Heidi Beirich, who directs the Intelligence Project for The Southern Poverty Law Center, is quick to make a distinction between Ms. Newsome’s actions and those seeking to destroy private property."

“The flag on public property is one thing. It’s not helping the debate and it’s private property,” says Beirich. “Personal anything is out of bounds. Just don’t do it. It’s completely inappropriate. Completely unacceptable. You may not like that flag but you don’t have any right to tear it down from someone’s front yard. Just like they can’t do it to you if they don’t like what you’re displaying. You wouldn’t want your rainbow flag or political sign torn down from your home, if that was your political position.”

Well said!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    When I learned about the Boston Tea Party in elementary school, I learned that sometimes it's ok to steal and vandalize other people's property.

But it's only ok if your cause is a good one.

I learned that they dressed up in costume to hide their identity because they knew what they were doing was wrong.

Top Bottom