• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Rifle Sold $300
    Ammo SPF $200 + two ar mags

OK, so I'm pulling the trigger officially on this sale. I have here a VERY good condition Norinco SKS. It is upgraded with the Tapco IntraFuse T6 stock. I do have the original wood stock, but not the fixed 10rnd mag. Instead I have two Tapco 20rnd mags. All Tapco parts are OD Green. I have fired 640 rounds through her myself and when I bought her she didn't look like she had been fired much at all.

I also have a handful of 10rnd stripper clips which are still compatible with the stock and mags. It has a brown plastic top handguard, and it's what it came with when I bought it from Bradis. I do have the top railed handguard which comes with the Tapco stock if you would like to replace the brown handguard. I have the original receipt with what I paid for the rifle before the Tapco Stock as well. To top off this deal, I have 1246 rounds of ammo to go with this beast listed below.

I also found the original cleaning kit and an NcStar Shorty Muzzle Brake. Part number SKS-503. I'm throwing the muzzle brake in free.

I'm asking $500 for all of it and the price is firm. I would be willing to separate the rifle and the ammo, but whoever buys the rifle gets the choice. I will NOT sell the ammo before the rifle sells. I will take no less than $300 for the rifle, wood stock, and mags alone.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in at the moment are 5.56+cash, AR Mags+cash, Rear BUIS+cash. ANY other trade offers will be politely declined.

This is a very fair deal with the going price of Norinco's a regular $300 and climbing. There will be no more new imports of the Norinco SKS either and that's why the price is climbing. Get them while they're at the prices they are now!

So to sum up what you are getting in this deal:
    -Norinco SKS Rifle with Tapco IntraFuse stock in OD Green
    -Original Wood Stock
    -Top railed Handguard which came with Tapco stock
    -Original Tube Cleaning Kit
    -Shorty NcStar Pin-on Muzzle Brake - Part number SKS-503
    -2x OD Green 20rnd Tapco detachable Magazines
    -1000rnds Ulyanovsk 122gr FMJ
    -160rnds Brown Bear 123gr FMJ
    -40rnds Golden Bear 123gr FMJ
    -40rnds PPU 8002 BLANKS
    -6rnds unknown FMJ

If there are any questions feel free to PM me. If you need more detailed pictures, let me know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom