• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Come at me bro!

I don't see anything happening. Sabre rattling to try and legitimize their man-child leader.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    well and they're pissed about the latest sanction, too, right?

They're like a bratty ass child. Every time they want something they throw a tantrum until they get it..... and they keep doing it because the world usually caves in and gives it to them.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That's true but this time Kim could decide to really attack the South unless it's just bluff.Who knows with crazy guys. :dunno:

NorthKoreanMilitaryMedals_zps7714ecd2.jpg

I think those guys need more medals btw. :rolleyes: :):

I can't believe I'm saying this but, those medals look like cookies with chocolate centers... Yes I like cookies and am hungry.

Don't they declare war often? With whoever Kim is mad at that day? Maybe Rodman can go talk to him.:dunno:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

This is so funny!

If those medals were actually earned for anything real then heck - each of those guys would be 50th level epic characters who could take a rowboat full of just 10 men armed with knives, cross the ocean, land on our western coast, and take out a major military base in the US without breaking much of a sweat!:eek:

Thank goodness the reality is that in North Korea - "If'n ya'll find it the bottom of the Cracker Jack box - Ya'll can wear it!":D

Regards.

Doug

That's true but this time Kim could decide to really attack the South unless it's just bluff.Who knows with crazy guys. :dunno:

NorthKoreanMilitaryMedals_zps7714ecd2.jpg

I think those guys need more medals btw. :rolleyes: :):

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would be utterly ecstatic if Kim Jung-Un were to actually order the NK army to cross the DMZ and begin a shooting war all over again. It would give us an excuse to end that war once and for all with a unified Korea.

It would definitely be worth watching considering there are more landlines per square meter in the DMZ than anywhere else on the planet. It'd be a bit noisy for awhile.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It would definitely be worth watching considering there are more landlines per square meter in the DMZ than anywhere else on the planet. It'd be a bit noisy for awhile.

I heard the North made tunnel years ago in case they had to attack the South and go under the DMZ.
    Probably a myth. :dunno:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They've made tunnels big enough to drive tractor trailers through. There have been quite a few found over the years and they may still have some that haven't been discovered. They start poking their cute little heads out of them and it won't take long until its a prairie dog hunt for the ROK army, lol.

They have also sent "frogmen" into SK via rivers. As stated earlier, they have been at war since the 50's. NK has never stopped screwing with the south but it's always been pretty petty crap, just enough to be annoying. Lots of psychological warfare at the DMZ, shooting small arms across the DMZ, frogmen, etc..

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They've made tunnels big enough to drive tractor trailers through. There have been quite a few found over the years and they may still have some that haven't been discovered. They start poking their cute little heads out of them and it won't take long until its a prairie dog hunt for the ROK army, lol.

They have also sent "frogmen" into SK via rivers. As stated earlier, they have been at war since the 50's. NK has never stopped screwing with the south but it's always been pretty petty crap, just enough to be annoying. Lots of psychological warfare at the DMZ, shooting small arms across the DMZ, frogmen, etc..

Well let's just hope it's just bluff once again.
    With someone who's literally crazy you never know what he could do.
    Also his entire army is brainwashed so they would probably attack even if they have almost no chance of winning or the South and its allied. :dunno:
    In 1940 people thought that Hitler was not a real threat and that he would never invade other countries even though he was building a strong army.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    My uncle Bob (and half of my namesake) fought them in the Korean War. He was an Army Ranger and ended up as a P.O.W. He was released in one of the exchanges. I remember when he came back to Indiana. He must have weighted 105 lbs. Don't take these bastards lightly. He told me some pretty scary stories.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have a feeling that Lil' Kim will do something. Either fire a few rockets across the border (non-nuclear) or try and sink a ship or something. I think he feels he needs to prove himself to his country and not prove to be a man of just words. I don't think he is crazy enough to risk full out war (even though we've been at war with them for 50 yrs).

I hope my thoughts are incorrect and he is just talking smack like usual. I haven't been around enough years to remember all of the history of saber rattling from NK. I do know I've heard a lot more about NK recently than ever before. I guess we will find out soon...

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I would be utterly ecstatic if Kim Jung-Un were to actually order the NK army to cross the DMZ and begin a shooting war all over again. It would give us an excuse to end that war once and for all with a unified Korea.

I'm with you on this Cathy, but Lil Kim doesn't have the nads to do it. He is the personification of the Yiddish word Schmuck.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    My concern is how much attention NK is getting and what posturing we're going to do to play it up (as our new threat, ya know,) while D.C. plays sleight-of-hand and pushes something else through Congress.

Top Bottom