• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    Just moved into IN from IL about 8 months ago. Couldn't be happier. About 6 months ago I purchased my first rifle. About 3 months ago I got my LTCH. Quite an addiction this is becoming.

IMAG0144.jpg

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Glad you like it here in good ol' Indiana. I bet your happy you can carry here and be able to protect yourself. Looks like you got some nice guns there! Not a bad start at all my friend!

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    Did the pursuit of guns draw you to IN or did you just move here and get the bug?

Property taxes was the big thing. I was aware of the gun laws here and was without adoubt gonna have tools to protect my property. One just turned into some, and to be many. Really plan on getting a longer barrel for that shotgun and getting into bird hunting. Got the perfect pup to come along.

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Welcome from another IL transplant (cook county no less). I haven't been able to say enough nice things about Indy since we moved here 6 years ago. We basically moved here with nothing and now we have everything, except a 1911. :)

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Welcome to Indiana, left Illinois at 19 returned a couple of times to Great Mistakes but when I retired my wife wanted to go home. Loving it here since 1999.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Your just getting started my friend! Now you need a Glock, a CZ, a Sig, a 9mm, a .40S&W, a .308 bolt action, a lever action .44mag to hunt with and.............

Trust me it never stops! Welcome to Indiana, Home of the free...er than most!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Property taxes there is enough to make anyone want to leave.

As much as i hear some people hack on Indiana being a poor state and all they see is corn, we sure do have our good points that make peeps uproot and settle in.

Unfortunately i have to stay near the border since my wife and i both work in Illinois....sheesh

Top Bottom