• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    After looking for over a year before finding a house, then taking 2 months to close, my wife and I are now home owners in Madison. Beautiful town, friendly people, plenty of bars and restaurants, all within walking distance of our new "old" home. Now I need to find some places to shoot, fly fish, and bird hunt. Looking forward to my semi retirement.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Got an old high school buddy who lives in Madison. He is always on Facebook extolling it's virtues. The old downtown sure looks like it is thriving. He's invited us over for an afternoon. I think his brainwashing is working.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Welcome! Madison is a beautiful town. It has the largest number of antebellum buildings of any town registered as National Historic Landmarks.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Bought down the hill a block off Main St. so I'm close to the river. Our house was built in 1838, so I got all the headaches to go with it. Seriously, the previous owners did a lot of updating in the last couple of years, to the house.
    Thanks to everyone for the big Welcome.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Bought down the hill a block off Main St. so I'm close to the river. Our house was built in 1838, so I got all the headaches to go with it. Seriously, the previous owners did a lot of updating in the last couple of years, to the house.
    Thanks to everyone for the big Welcome.

Make sure your flood insurance premium is paid up. ;)

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Welcome Dixiejack ! I see you've perused INGO for a few months. It's not only a great resource for your firearms interest but also invaluable for almost all of your life pursuits. Just ask and you will get several viewpoints and in depth discussion. Be fore warned, you will touch base here everyday, it is addicting !

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Welcome!

After looking for over a year before finding a house, then taking 2 months to close, my wife and I are now home owners in Madison. Beautiful town, friendly people, plenty of bars and restaurants, all within walking distance of our new "old" home. Now I need to find some places to shoot, fly fish, and bird hunt. Looking forward to my semi retirement.

To the 3rd freeest state in the US!

Top Bottom