• ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    P1010030-1.jpg

P1010032-1.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who voted for us, and to printcraft for doing an excellent (and quick!) job on the banner! :ingo:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Congrats. I've never been there, but one day off I'll come up to find out what makes your place so great. It looks like a clean, organized place.

The pictures don't do it justice. I've never seen it with only two people there. It's usually packed, but you never have to wait more than a minute or two to be waited on.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The pictures don't do it justice. I've never seen it with only two people there. It's usually packed, but you never have to wait more than a minute or two to be waited on.

I just about told those two dudes to duck into the side room there for a minute so I could take the picture, since nobody on INGO has actually seen the store empty. ;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Where exactly is Camby? I may wanna take a road trip sometime. Anyone think it would be worth it??

Just south of Indy on 37/Kentucky if I remember correctly. If you are going to the 1500 it is not to far out of the way. Think I will stop by there when we leave the 1500 because I still have not been in Bradis2

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Should've seen it this past weekend... Not as crazy as it's been in the past, but still busy. Got the last parking slip of theirs on Saturday.

Went back on Sunday to see Kenny again (:wwub: :wwub: :rofl:) and had to park over next to the barber shop.

Busy place, and deservedly so.

If it weren't so inconvenient to get to from my house, I'd seriously consider applying for a PT job!

-J-

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I just about told those two dudes to duck into the side room there for a minute so I could take the picture, since nobody on INGO has actually seen the store empty. ;)
    this must have been before the store opened for business that day. it's never been empty like that even past closing time.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Should've seen it this past weekend... Not as crazy as it's been in the past, but still busy. Got the last parking slip of theirs on Saturday.

Went back on Sunday to see Kenny again (:wwub: :wwub: :rofl:) and had to park over next to the barber shop.

Busy place, and deservedly so.

If it weren't so inconvenient to get to from my house, I'd seriously consider applying for a PT job!

-J-

hiring? :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Spasmo and I were there on Saturday around 1:00. Yeah, parking was tight. They had to ask a couple of people to move their cars. Spasmo was checking out a Sig P238 Equinox and came thiiiis close to finally buying it. She likes shopping there because she gets treated like a customer rather than treated like a customer's wife. Bradis II hooked me up with a spam can opener for my 7.62x54 ammo and refused to take any money for it.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I always get a kick out of seeing wife's (the non shooting type) sitting in their cars while their husband is in Bradis. Without fail.... everytime I go I see one or two in their cars reading a magazine.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I always get a kick out of seeing wife's (the non shooting type) sitting in their cars while their husband is in Bradis. Without fail.... everytime I go I see one or two in their cars reading a magazine.
    Guess I'm lucky, my wife goes in too and usually find something else to add to our future shopping list

Top Bottom