• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I wonder how many people he swept with that 240 still loaded with a belt while pointing it up range.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So much for "customer service". There is nothing like being charged to for customer service, then getting a rep that can not speak English. I don't pay for customer service with computers, if it comes down to it and I cant fix it, I replace it.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Thank you for spending my valuable tax dollars on not only the printer I paid for, but the ammo you wasted as well...:rolleyes:

Maybe he is just an idiot that can't load a stupid driver. :dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Thank you for spending my valuable tax dollars on not only the printer I paid for, but the ammo you wasted as well...:rolleyes:

I don't know that the Army bought the printer... for all I know, that might have been his personal property. If it makes you feel better, though, ATF Consumer, just imagine that the ammo he used was paid for with the tax dollars HP pays. Your tax dollars can go to something you think more worthy. How about you pay for the MREs he ate that day instead? Deal?

Blessings,
    Bill

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Trigger time is never a waste for active duty military (I doubt the Capt. gets much time on crew served weapons). I got the impression from the video that the HP was his, of course I could be wrong. But still I like the idea of US tax dollars being used for our military rather than spent on Illegal Alien Invaders.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Trigger time is never a waste for active duty military (I doubt the Capt. gets much time on crew served weapons). I got the impression from the video that the HP was his, of course I could be wrong. But still I like the idea of US tax dollars being used for our military rather than spent on Illegal Alien Invaders.

+1 agreed.....

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I don't know that the Army bought the printer... for all I know, that might have been his personal property. If it makes you feel better, though, ATF Consumer, just imagine that the ammo he used was paid for with the tax dollars HP pays. Your tax dollars can go to something you think more worthy. How about you pay for the MREs he ate that day instead? Deal?

Blessings,
    Bill

As long as they are over there, my tax dollars are going right down the drain...so, the only worthy spending that could be done would be to move our troops out of foreign lands and stop this obsurd endless war.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy

I got the impression it was government porperty, as he stated it was used to help keep us free :rolleyes:

He should be written up for waste...that target practice did not benefit him tactically at all. All it did was give him a quick relief, like as if he was in "Office Space"...

What's next...a soilder is mad because his Humvee won't start, so he decides to launch a RPG at it?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Salute to the soldier who is doing his job in a foreign land. He is doing what he is ordered to do. If you do not support the war, speak loudly in the voting booth come November. It is interesting to me, though, that both dominant political parties in the US have chosen stay the course in Iraq and Afghanistan. In spite of his lies to get elected, President Hussein has done the same thing President Bush did.

Faulty equipment is unacceptable. Sometimes a dramatic demonstration will call attention to something that needs to be improved. Sometimes a little dust up will allow a good soldier to release the tension so he can do his job better. I gladly give him the benefit of the doubt. He deserves my respect.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    PC LOAD LETTER

office%20space%20SPLASH.jpg

Top Bottom