• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    So I get back to Indiana last night and a find out that I have to get rid of my Blue Tick hound puppy. Sucks because we just got him about a month ago and since we had him we have crate trained him and almost completely house broke him.
    Anyone here want him for free, we also have a crate we woudl give away with him. I am not selling him so I did not want to place this in the adds.
    IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I just sent an email to a friend of mine about the puppy. If he is interested in taking him in I will let you know.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    That stinks... why do you have to get rid of him?

My girlfriend doesn't like him or dogs .She thought she would give it a try for me,since I love dogs but when I was out of town for a bit to help my mom, she had to take care of the dog by herself and she did not like that.So now she says the dog has to go even though I am back home.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    My girlfriend doesn't like him or dogs .She thought she would give it a try for me,since I love dogs but when I was out of town for a bit to help my mom, she had to take care of the dog by herself and she did not like that.So now she says the dog has to go even though I am back home.

Can't bring myself to trust somebody that doesn't like dogs. Sounds like it's time to get a new girlfriend.:noway:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Can't bring myself to trust somebody that doesn't like dogs. Sounds like it's time to get a new girlfriend.:noway:

The wife and I agree... get rid of the girl.

I agree. And there is a very simple test to prove it. Lock the dog and your GF in the trunk of your car and drive around for an hour. Then open the trunk and see which one is glad to see you. ;)

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    To be fair people, she is a great woman..Wink wink, she is looking over my shoulder right now..Wink wink..LOL..
    Really she is a great woman and also the apartment is to small for the dog. Plus,I must admit, the dog hair on stuff is getting to me also.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    So last week my mother fell down on some ice and broke her left patella (knee cap) in 2 pieces. Both my mother and father are elderly so I traveled to Chicago to help them out. She has to have surgery. So I was talking to my GF yesterday and totaly spaced out and forgot it was Valentines Day. I check my email today and there is a message from her saying how dissapointed she is that I forgot. I feel really bad about forgetting and expressed my apologizes to her but she is still upset, but at least, not yelling made. I know I forgot but man, I would think I could get a pass at this one because of the situation with my mother..Sucks.. Gonna have to make it up to her when I get back.
    Is this the same woman who gave you grief because your mother was more important then a stupid hallmark holiday??

Do yourself a favor and keep the dog but lose the *****.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is this the same woman who gave you grief because your mother was more important then a stupid hallmark holiday??

Do yourself a favor and keep the dog but lose the *****.

Wow, it is.

To each his own, but I can't believe this is even up for discussion.

One of them definitely needs to go, but it sure as hell isn't the dog.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Wow, it is.

To each his own, but I can't believe this is even up for discussion.

One of them definitely needs to go, but it sure as hell isn't the dog.

I agree with this above all else, but man I couldn't do it. Welcome home, get rid of your dog...

Top Bottom