• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    USPSA at NPCCC May 6. Registration should start at 0800. 0845 Shooters meeting. 0900 Start.

$15.00 Match Fee. 4 field courses. 125 or so round count.

Setup is Saturday May 5 at 1230, after the Rimfire Shoot NPCCC Smallbore. If there is plenty of setup help(get setup quickly) we can do a Saturday Shoot through. I'd really like to have Saturday shoots for those that do shift work or have other plans for Match Day. If you are interested please send me a PM so I can let the MD know. Setup crews get a reduced match fee.

Porter County Poppers Home

See you at NPCCC.

Don't forget the Steel Plate Match on the 2nd Saturday. $10 match fee and loads of fun. No movement - all shot from the box. Welcome to NPCCC Steel Plates

I'll confirm if the Hotdog Lady will be at the matches. Seems to be a favorite for our shooters. I guess shooting makes you hungry.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    USPSA at NPCCC May 6. Registration should start at 0800. 0845 Shooters meeting. 0900 Start.

$15.00 Match Fee. 4 field courses. 125 or so round count.

Setup is Saturday May 5 at 1230, after the Rimfire Shoot NPCCC Smallbore. If there is plenty of setup help(get setup quickly) we can do a Saturday Shoot through. I'd really like to have Saturday shoots for those that do shift work or have other plans for Match Day. If you are interested please send me a PM so I can let the MD know. Setup crews get a reduced match fee.

Porter County Poppers Home

See you at NPCCC.

Don't forget the Steel Plate Match on the 2nd Saturday. $10 match fee and loads of fun. No movement - all shot from the box. Welcome to NPCCC Steel Plates

I'll confirm if the Hotdog Lady will be at the matches. Seems to be a favorite for our shooters. I guess shooting makes you hungry.

No classifier on this one, Joe?

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Not this month. We do an all classifier to start the year. Later in the year we'll do three field courses and two classifiers. I think September and October.

Liked your vid from the Multigun Match. Nate and Eric had a good time.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Not this month. We do an all classifier to start the year. Later in the year we'll do three field courses and two classifiers. I think September and October.

Liked your vid from the Multigun Match. Nate and Eric had a good time.

Roger that. I havent done anything impressive with the classifiers Ive shot up until now, so its probably a good thing.

We had a great time at the match. Nate tore it up with iron sights and the 1300!!

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    If the weather is good and If the turn out is any thing like the classifier match, we may be pushing 20 shooters per squad... may need a couple more bays soon ;)

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Great News!

Hot Diggity Dog (Whom I've referred to as the hotdog lady) will be there on match day!

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Setting aside the open gun, Brent?! Say it isnt so!

Well lets look at the odds at the Ohio match. 2 Guns to give away in revolver, 13 shooters. 2 guns to give away in open 57 shooter.

He is Amish at heart. Has to leave on friday to get there by horse
    I was hoping you come over here and pick me up!!!:horse:
    The horse is not doing well!!!:dunno:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Well lets look at the odds at the Ohio match. 2 Guns to give away in revolver, 13 shooters. 2 guns to give away in open 57 shooter.

I was hoping you come over here and pick me up!!!:horse:
    The horse is not doing well!!!:dunno:

I am sure it is over worked.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I should be there to set up saturday and might be shooting both days...haven't gotten any shooting in yet this year, got some catching up to do

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Dibs on shooting with Brent. Especially If he uses the same "accuracy by volume" technique he used on Easter.

Top Bottom