NRA Article: Real Threat or Scare Tactic?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I have no doubt what he says of the president is true, but the very last bit about another gun control push in 2014 sounds a bit iffy to me. The president certainly wants to to confiscate firearms, that much is obvious.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I feel like the conservative nation is waiting for the other shoe to drop. Dear President has so many irons in the fire, sensible people have become numb to the overt warning signs that we as a society are in a game of bait and switch. "Look over here at this shiny watch." Followed by a knock at the door and the authorities showing you a list of all firearms you've ever purchased through the retail channel and another document granting the same authorities permission to search and seize said firearms.

Geez. I need to go check my tin hat.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    He's going to do anything he can to divert attention from Ocrapocare. If it comes to pass he needs to use the 2nd amendment to do it, he will. Remember, he's trying to pack the courts, that's why the filibuster went nuclear. If just 1 conservative supreme court justice is lost we're screwed, and he knows it.

Funny, it used to be a conspiracy guy wore a tin hat, now unfortunately for us, it's no longer a tin hat, it's the truth.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    He's going to do anything he can to divert attention from Ocrapocare. If it comes to pass he needs to use the 2nd amendment to do it, he will. Remember, he's trying to pack the courts, that's why the filibuster went nuclear. If just 1 conservative supreme court justice is lost we're screwed, and he knows it.

Funny, it used to be a conspiracy guy wore a tin hat, now unfortunately for us, it's no longer a tin hat, it's the truth.
    New ruling on filibusters doesn't apply to supreme court appointments, but the lower courts can still do plenty of damage.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

If you are talking in relation to the Nuclear Fiasco that Reid will eventually regret, it doesn't apply to SCOTUS .

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    Obama and his cronies will remain a threat to legal firearms owners until he leaves office. And this president appoints Supreme Court Justices that will remain a threat long after he is gone.

Top Bottom