• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I'm waiting to hear back about my offers to volunteer as VERT's body guard (Thur & Fri), but I'm sure I'll be there Saturday with my Father In-Law and Sunday with cash.

Hotels got more expensive than driving, so I'm planning on staying at the house each night.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm waiting to hear back about my offers to volunteer as VERT's body guard (Thur & Fri), but I'm sure I'll be there Saturday with my Father In-Law and Sunday with cash.

Hotels got more expensive than driving, so I'm planning on staying at the house each night.

I don't go anywhere without an entourage.

Last edited:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    driving down friday night from Indy after work staying the night in Clarksville hitting the show early saturday then back saturday night

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Was to be there Thursday to Sunday, but I may have a one day spice trial on Thursday. It should be quick but I have to do it as it has a couple of solid appellate issues in it.

I'll be there Thursday night if the prosecution does not run away from me again. If the prosecution gets on the bicycle and runs from me yet again, then I'll be there bright and early helping ISRPA set up.

See INGO* there!

*When I say "INGO", I don't mean all of INGO, I mean the INGOers that are going. I hope this helps INGOers** who struggle with first and second plural pronouns.

**When I say "INGOers", I mean those on INGO*** that have trouble with single vs. plural pronouns, NOT all on INGO.

***When I say INGO, I mean INGO and not all of the Internet.

Last edited:

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    just going on sunday. has anyone that pre registered got their passes yet? i did almost a month ago and it said i would have them by the 25 still nothing

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was to be there Thursday to Sunday, but I may have a one day spice trial on Thursday. It should be quick but I have to do it as it has a couple of solid appellate issues in it.

I'll be there Thursday night if the prosecution does not run away from me again. If the prosecution gets on the bicycle and runs from me yet again, then I'll be there bright and early helping ISRPA set up.

See INGO* there!

*When I say "INGO", I don't mean all of INGO, I mean the INGOers that are going. I hope this helps INGOers** who struggle with first and second plural pronouns.

**When I say "INGOers", I mean those on INGO*** that have trouble with single vs. plural pronouns, NOT all on INGO.

***When I say INGO, I mean INGO and not all of the Internet.

Did your client buy a dime-bag of oregano? Wait, that was a movie, never mind.

Top Bottom