• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    There's gotta' be more

There must be more to the bill than reported here.

"Manchin and Toomey held a press conference Wednesday morning announcing a bipartisan bill that would expand background checks for all commercial firearm sales, including gun shows and Internet sales."

Uh, background checks are already required for these.....or are these goofs just that uninformed? :dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    NO. COMPROMISES.
    NONE. ZERO. ZILCH.
    I AM DONE COMPROMISING MY RIGHTS AWAY.

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MEMBERS, NRA.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    There must be more to the bill than reported here.

"Manchin and Toomey held a press conference Wednesday morning announcing a bipartisan bill that would expand background checks for all commercial firearm sales, including gun shows and Internet sales."

Uh, background checks are already required for these.....or are these goofs just that uninformed? :dunno:

Yes, Internet sales means everything. Like our Classified section, armslist, etc.
    even if you mention on a FB post that you have a shotgun you ar looking to sell.

It nearly repeals the safe passage act. If you are crossing through NY and get stopped, even if the thing is in an armored safe, you will be arrested and will have to 'justify' yourself to the State's satifaction.

Doctors will be REQUIRED to report anyone prescribed medication that they 'think' might be dangerous to the NICS system. Boom, no more purchases and I suspect, you'll get a not so friendly visit from your local law enforcement.

It's a Sellout writ large.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    "President Obama should be as committed to dealing with the gang problem that is tormenting honest people in his hometown as he is to blaming law-abiding gun owners for the acts of psychopathic murderers.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T H I S ! ! ! ! !^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Reading about a Republic these days is like looking at a cat and not be surprised by its bark. That said, call everyone! Don't think the Republican vote in our favor is guaranteed and the Democrat vote cannot be won.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    The sad part is that law abiding citizens like us are being sold down the river by the pathetic politicians in Washington DC. Crime will not go down. Murders will not go down. Tragedies like Newtown will not be avoided. But the pols will stand up, pat each other on the back and say how great a job they have done. All I can say is "pathetic". Anything else and I'd probably be banned.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    LOL...

For all those folks out there that made that 'principled' vote by which Obama was re-elected, how's that 'hopey-changey' thing workin' out for ya? Hey, ya got what ya asked for, so stop whining! What rights are you now giving away for your 'principled' vote? Gonna do the same thing next election?

:D :D :D :D :D

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    LOL...

For all those folks out there that made that 'principled' vote by which Obama was re-elected, how's that 'hopey-changey' thing workin' out for ya? Hey, ya got what ya asked for, so stop whining! What rights are you now giving away for your 'principled' vote? Gonna do the same thing next election?

:D :D :D :D :D

Guess which candidate would have won if all votes not for Obama went to Romney?

Here's a hint: Not Romney.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom