• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    I just got my packet from the NRA for renewing my membership. They offer some free accident and firearms insurance. Has anyone signed up for this free insurance? I am just wondering is any reason not to. I cannot see any problem with signing up, since it is free, but I don't want to be hounded by a salesman or sales pitches for the next 5 years. They also offer more, which you can purchase. Is this a good deal, and has anyone taken advantage of this?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just got my packet from the NRA for renewing my membership. They offer some free accident and firearms insurance. Has anyone signed up for this free insurance? I am just wondering is any reason not to. I cannot see any problem with signing up, since it is free, but I don't want to be hounded by a salesman or sales pitches for the next 5 years. They also offer more, which you can purchase. Is this a good deal, and has anyone taken advantage of this?

Me too. My gut said "They are already calling me to renew my membership and further donate, This is just another angle to get more $$."

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yes I have. I have the free firearm protection. It's a little higher if you are a lifetime member. I've also bought the accidental death and the cancer protection. Process was quick and it's affordable. The rates quoted on the website have been accurate with no surprises. You can also choose how you are billed. Doing it quarterly right now. That will change to annually here soon.

ETA:
    I've never been called or pressured to purchase any more than I already have. IIRC there is a section of the website where you can opt out of things like that.

Top Bottom