• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    and-the-winner-is.png

Hoosier Cowboy was the first name drawn, so that’s who I’ll sponsor for a one-year membership.

Hoosier Cowboy, PM me your contact info and I’ll call Monday morning if I have it by then!

I drew the next nine names and matched them with one of the other INGOers stepping up to offer one-year memberships as well.

INGO members gifting a membership should contact their recipient by PM through the forum. I will also be PMing the membership sponsors a link to this thread.

WWIIIDefender – being gifted by BGDave

Boring2u – being gifted by Remauto1187

Fullauto 45 – being gifted by rlspach

Mosinguy - being gifted by rlspach

OneEye - being gifted by rlspach

TTravis - being gifted by rlspach

Rflix - being gifted by rlspach

Mf2racer - being gifted by Nayls47

Jedi - being gifted by mbills2223

Thanks for participating, everyone.

And to all those who offered further memberships,
    much respect and many thanks.

Congratulations, soon-to-be-new-members!
    Someday if you can… pay it forward. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    WOW!!!! I'm blown away, it's better than Christmas! Can't say thank you enough to JetGirl and the other amazing members you offered to buy memberships. Have been wanting to join but just have never had the extra $$, again thanks and this is one of the reasons INGO is such an amazing site! PM sent Jet!

OneEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Nashville, IN
    Thanks to every one who has offered to donate, I am astonished that I actually won something that is useful. This has made me as happy as getting a new gun does. Thanks to rlspach as well for sponsoring my membership.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I want to say that I think this was an awesome idea and congrats to the winners and thanks to the people that generously offered to sponsor others.

On the other hand. I do think it is crappy that some people were selected that didn't even follow the conditions you posted.

"Conditions: you can't currently be a member, you have to post in this thread, and you have to share a comment about something you've learned for the better, from INGO."

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Congrats to everybody that won. This was an awesome idea and it was amazing to see how many others jumped on board to take it from one member getting a free membership to 9! :wow:

:thumbsup: to all members that offered to join in on the giving!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not to **** in anyones cheerios but wasn't one of the stipulations that you had to share something you learned on INGO?

In all seriousness though, congrats to all the winners.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Thanks rlspach. I am afraid I am one of those people that did not post a story in this particular thread, but you can see that I try to contribute with other postings if you search me out.

I appreciate this. Having two kids in college and a third that just started driving, I cannot afford any luxuries for myself so this is a real treat. I've been wanting to join the NRA for a long time and look forward to reading their magazine.

Tom Travis

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    I want to say that I think this was an awesome idea and congrats to the winners and thanks to the people that generously offered to sponsor others.

On the other hand. I do think it is crappy that some people were selected that didn't even follow the conditions you posted.

"Conditions: you can't currently be a member, you have to post in this thread, and you have to share a comment about something you've learned for the better, from INGO."
    I feel you there!

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I want to thank all envolved. This was an awesome idea and you made a lot of people very happy. This is now my favorite site with out a dought.......woohoo im in the NRA thanks jetgirl and BGDaveDave

OneEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Nashville, IN
    OneEye and Rflix please check your PM in order to complete your membership

I tried to send you the information when i got the first pm but i guess it didnt send. Today when I tried again after getting the pm about 2nd notice I tried to send again and it said that my post count was to low to send to anyone but an admin. If you could send me you email i will send the information via personal email. Thanks for the subscriptionby the way and dont worry it will be payed forward.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I tried to send you the information when i got the first pm but i guess it didnt send. Today when I tried again after getting the pm about 2nd notice I tried to send again and it said that my post count was to low to send to anyone but an admin. If you could send me you email i will send the information via personal email. Thanks for the subscriptionby the way and dont worry it will be payed forward.
    Your post count is 15. You should have enough now to communicate via PM. Try again. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thank you all for setting this up. Looks like I made the final slot. Yuppie.
    When my sponsor pmed me and wanted all sorts of info Itold him if Idid not know any better it sounded like one of those email scams where you just need to send you personal info for a large sum of money. LOL

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Thank you all for setting this up. Looks like I made the final slot. Yuppie.
    When my sponsor pmed me and wanted all sorts of info Itold him if Idid not know any better it sounded like one of those email scams where you just need to send you personal info for a large sum of money. LOL

^^Still waiting on her SSN, ya know, for the membership... :):

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I've been checking my mailbox every day to see if my new member packet arrived. Still waiting. I am looking forward to this. Has anyone received anything yet?

Again, Thanks to all involved.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Negative

I was at a church meeting last night and one of the members is an NRA recuiter. He was telling me that new member packages are running 2 to 3 weeks behind due to the massive amounts of new members coming in. He said the gun shows have been crazy with new member sign up right now.

Top Bottom