• ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Hello members of INGO!

My name is David Conte and I am the NRA Grassroots Field Coordinator for IN, IL, OH, and KY. I have permission from the INGO moderators to engage in Activist Outreach. I have been working for the NRA-ILA for 8 years and have recently moved to Indiana to manage our ground effort. I have three staff members (Campaign Field Representatives South Bend, Indy and Evansville). For the most part the CFRs have been doing voter outreach at gun stores, ranges and fairs. Last week we received our endorsed literature and now our operations are changing gears. As of right now our main focus in Indiana is the U.S. Senate race, for which we have endorsed Mike Braun. Our goal is to unseat Senator Joe Donnelly.

The NRA has invested time and resources into political grassroots operations that have proven very successful in past years. Most of you know and realize why having a pro Second Amendment Senate majority is important. As of right now bills such as the Hearing Protection Act, SHARE Act, and National Right to Carry Reciprocity die a slow death in the Senate because we don’t have enough pro Second Amendment Senators. The NRA needs volunteers, and we need your help now!

Specifically, we need help contacting voters near you. Any time that you can give will help, even if it’s only a couple of hours. Through phone calls and door-to-door efforts we will be able to mobilize Second Amendment supporters. I can’t stress enough how much we need your help and what is on the line this year.

I look forward to hearing from you!

You can either PM me, call or email me.

David Conte
    NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator
    Grassroots Programs & Campaign Field Ops
    703-708-4664 | David@nrailafrontlines.com

I'm interested in learning more about the door-to-door efforts. Who do I contact about this? I live in East Central Indiana.

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm interested in learning more about the door-to-door efforts. Who do I contact about this? I live in East Central Indiana.
    Hello Bobby,

Thank you for wanting to get more involved.
    For Centeral IN call Kelvin Curtis at 703-397-4295. Our national day of action is this Saturday and I know he’s going to host a training in Greenwood. I gave him a heads up that you may call to learn more.

Thank you!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Major props to anyone who can take 2A door to door.

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are going to be conducting two NRA-ILA grassroots workshops early next week. This is where you can learn about what we are doing this election cycle and how you can help.

Monday the 6th (Indianapolis)
    https://www.nrailafrontlines.com/grassroots_activist_training

Wednesday the 8th (South Bend)
    https://www.nrailafrontlines.com/northern_indiana_grassroots_workshop_8_8_18

Space is limited so please RSVP through these links. Food and beverages will be provided.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

David

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In NWI. No one that SUPPOSEDLY affiliated with the NRA or Friends of the NRA will get back to me about events or NRA membership drives.

Nothing grass roots seems to be going on here.

I know that NWI is a red headed stepchild and more Chicago than Indiana but...

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    In NWI. No one that SUPPOSEDLY affiliated with the NRA or Friends of the NRA will get back to me about events or NRA membership drives.

Nothing grass roots seems to be going on here.

I know that NWI is a red headed stepchild and more Chicago than Indiana but...

Hello,

Chandler in South Bend is managing efforts in NWI and can get you spun up with our system. If you can make it out to our training next week I can personally run you through they system.

PM me if you want to talk.

Those links are live now.

Thank you,

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are going to be conducting two NRA-ILA grassroots workshops early next week. This is where you can learn about what we are doing this election cycle and how you can help.

Monday the 6th (Indianapolis)
    https://www.nrailafrontlines.com/grassroots_activist_training

Wednesday the 8th (South Bend)
    https://www.nrailafrontlines.com/northern_indiana_grassroots_workshop_8_8_18

Space is limited so please RSVP through these links. Food and beverages will be provided.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

David
    You had me at food.

Top Bottom