• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    The NRA is offering a life membership for only $600! This is a great way to get a life membership if you have been holding back due to cost. Normal life membership is $1000. Leather jacket included if you pay $600 up front. You can also do the $600 deal by easy pay $25 a month but no jacket. Call 800-672-3888, press "0" then ask for life membership line. Limited time from what I understand. This IS NOT part of my recruiting effort. There is no connection or credit. Just a great deal for you!

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    One philosophy on life memberships in general is that once they have your money, they'll stop caring about what you have to say. There's nothing like the threat of taking money away from an organization to keep them in check.

markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    I just sent in my 1 year 1st time membership app last Saturday and then they drop the price by $10! :( Would I be able to get them to convert that to the $600 lifetime?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Is it still 300 for relatives of Life Members ?

I don't know if this program is still in effect or not, but it was known as a "Legacy Life" membership.

I took advantage of it by signing up three nephews, all brothers, one in Iraq, and the other two still in diapers! :patriot:

markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    I just sent in my 1 year 1st time membership app last Saturday and then they drop the price by $10! :( Would I be able to get them to convert that to the $600 lifetime?

I just called and got them to convert me to the $600 lifetime! They also mentioned I would be getting a free watch. I haven't been able to find anything out about a watch online though.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Every time I make a purchase at the NRA Store, I receive a coupon for $10 discount on a yearly membership.

Everyone in my household is already a life member, so I pass the coupons on to other family, and friends.

I'll bet I've given out more than a dozen in the past few years, and MOST get redeemed!

Top Bottom