• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maddog1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I know that the NRA just ran a $500.00 lifetime membership offer. I passed on it at this time because I read somewhere that they may be offering a $300.00 Lifetime membership. Can anyone tell me if this is true or at least if you have heard the same rumor?

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    They run them every now and again. Last time they called me to try to get me to renew my Membership I inquired about the $300 lifetime The lady didn't know when or if they were going to be running it again.

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I was wanting to know the same thing. I asked over on the ar15.com forum about a month ago and was told that you could still get a $500 life membership if a current life member logs in to the nra site they can "give a membership for $500" So I have yet to do anything.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I still haven't received the NRA range bag I was promised when I renewed a year ago.

When I got my life time a few years ago it took about a year to get my jacket (long enough I forgot about it) but I did get it, so I believe you will get it eventually....

I have not seen any recent offers of any flavor, but with elections later this year and the convention coming up in April, I would keep a close look out.

Last edited:

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    There is speculation that as the elections draw near they will offer the $300.00 Lifetime Membership again. But this is only speculation at this point. It has not been confirmed by anyone within the ranks at the NRA. As far as the $500.00 Lifetime offer it is still available for current members to upgrade.

I still haven't received the NRA range bag I was promised when I renewed a year ago.

You can call Member Services at 800-672-3888 and ask for them to ship the bag to you. Just tell them you never received it.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013

Call them they will send out the range bag .

NRA had lifetime last year at some point and it was $300.00 , then it jumped to $500.00 and who knows if they will run the lifetime membership again for $300.00 unless they are need of some fast cash. There is always easy pay life for those who don't want to fork over $300.00-$500.00 at one time.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    There is always easy pay life for those who don't want to fork over $300.00-$500.00 at one time.

This is always a great option. Just $25 down and $25 every 3 months -or- $25 every month until it is paid in full. And when joining through a NRA Member Recruiter you can usually get a better price on Lifetime Memberships than calling NRA directly.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    not to hijack the thread but is there anyway you can get your name off the mailing list for NRA? Im a member but sure do get alot of junk mail of them wanting money all the time. ive made a couple donations but cant do it every week.

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    This is always a great option. Just $25 down and $25 every 3 months -or- $25 every month until it is paid in full. And when joining through a NRA Member Recruiter you can usually get a better price on Lifetime Memberships than calling NRA directly.
    Don't forget, Disabled Veterans and Seniors 65 and older can get a Lifetime Membership for $375.00. Paid in full or EZ-pay. Just contact a local NRA Recruiter. Later, Bob

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    not to hijack the thread but is there anyway you can get your name off the mailing list for NRA? Im a member but sure do get alot of junk mail of them wanting money all the time. ive made a couple donations but cant do it every week.

Yes. Call Member Services @ 800-672-3888 and ask to be put on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will reduce your mailings to just about your magazine (if you get the print edition) and your membership expiration reminder.

Also if anyone signs up with a NRA Recruiter just ask them to opt you out of the 'promote list'. We can take care of that when we submit your application.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yes, I notified them years ago that I wanted off their mailing list (I'm a life member). I haven't received much from them since.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I got a letter from them a couple weeks ago. There is a $250 dollar lifetime running. It also has option of $25 a month for 10 months. Life status not attained until paid. A great deal and no reason anyone can't afford $25 a month.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I got a letter from them a couple weeks ago. There is a $250 dollar lifetime running. It also has option of $25 a month for 10 months. Life status not attained until paid. A great deal and no reason anyone can't afford $25 a month

---I found additional info that this offer may have been geared toward current members upgrading to life. It also may be expired. Callem and they might honor.

Last edited:

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Yes, I notified them years ago that I wanted off their mailing list (I'm a life member). I haven't received much from them since.

This is good to know. It feels like every time I go to the mailbox there's some sort of junk mail from them. Usually something asking for me to donate more money.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Couple of days ago I got one of those "Here's a training DVD. Either send us $13.95 or return it."

Last edited:

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Couple of days ago I got one of those "Here's a training DVD. Either send us $13.95 or return it."

Haha I got that about a month ago and thought, you know, a couple of my friends just recently got into shooting; I'll get it for them and then hold onto it for others in the future. Next thing I know, another shows up priced at $30 and they're saying I have 21 days to mail it back (on my own dime). That $12 I sent for the first one will be the last few dollars they get from me outside of membership dues.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    I throw them in the trash.

same here. it said you could just consider it a gift and do nothing so thats what i did. didnt even open it up. i honestly only joined because i wanted to go to the convention, now i see you can go and just join there at the door so it basically like buying a ticket for the event. probably let my membership expire after the year is up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom