• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So how the heck do you get a lifetime membership for $300? The site shows the cost as $1k :(

The NRA has intermittently offered a Life membership for $300 if you're "sponsored" by a current Life member.
    For a while they called it the "Legacy" life program, where you could sign up friends and family members for a $300 "Legacy life" memberships.

I've signed up about a dozen people under the Legacy Life offer.

Try calling NRA customer service (800-672-3888) and ask if the Legacy Life offer is still valid. If it is, pm me and I'll sponsor you.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The NRA has intermittently offered a Life membership for $300 if you're "sponsored" by a current Life member.
    For a while they called it the "Legacy" life program, where you could sign up friends and family members for a $300 "Legacy life" memberships.

Try calling NRA customer service (800-672-3888) and ask if the Legacy Life offer is still valid. If it is, pm me and I'll sponsor you.

Also this past year they opened up a special. It wasn't advertised very well, but it definitely was legit - that's when I got mine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thank you. I'll call later today and PM you with what I find out :)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And who's firearms would you be inspecting

All the exhibitors! Everyone from Smith & Wesson, Les Baer, Ruger, LaRue, Wilson, Kel-Tec, inter alia.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. I can promise you no money but as a firearms examiner you do get to coonfinger guns before the Meeting opens.:D

*EDIT: I am a Director with the Indiana State Rifle & Pistol Association and one of my assignments is to wrangle volunteers for the NRA Meeting.

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Kirk,
    I am interested in helping out with this. Please PM me your e-mail and I will send you my contact info. NRA member as well as ISRPA member.

Doug

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Unfortunately, no longer available. Thanks anyway!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Unfortunately, no longer available. Thanks anyway!

Call back, and keep calling.

They will offer it again I'm sure.
    Maybe you could be the one to put a fire under them this time around.

If nothing else, wait for the annual meeting in Indianapolis this April. I'd just about bet they run specials then.

I gave $750 for my Life membership, many many moons ago, but I did get a VERY nice leather jacket when I joined. I upgraded my membership one level at a time each time they ran a special.
    I have since signed up my 2 brothers, 2 nephews, and about 8 Ingo'ers for Life memberships at $300 each.

Top Bottom