• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    Not sure if this is the right place or not. i attended the indy 1500 and purchased my nra membership there, as did my cousin and uncle. we have not recieved ANYTHING from the nra as was stated at the show. im curious if there is a delay or if we got robbed? anyone else haveing issues with a delay in processing from the show?

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    My renewal comes up every February (did mine online). I haven't received anything other than an E-mail confirmation. I do remember hearing something along the lines that the NRA was having record breaking number of membership applications a month or 2 back.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Not sure if this is the right place or not. i attended the indy 1500 and purchased my nra membership there, as did my cousin and uncle. we have not recieved ANYTHING from the nra as was stated at the show. im curious if there is a delay or if we got robbed? anyone else haveing issues with a delay in processing from the show?

I joined in late December. Took forever to get my packet. I think they are slammed with new members.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It took almost 2 months before i recieved my packet, but now i'm flooded with NRA letters/etc.

Fortunately the latter problem is easy to take care of. If you contact them and opt out of any advertising/etc, they will honor that and it will cut down the amount of contacts by a large percentage.

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    well i got my membership packet in the mail today so it looks like they aound to those of us that registered at the gun show.

OneEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Nashville, IN
    I was able to be one of the lucky ones that won a free year on this board. Again, I thank all that were involved! It took a little while for my packet to get here. I cant remember the date that i got it but it was around the end of february.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I would call, but I dont think you got robbed. The NRA has had alot of new members latley.

Ive been a member for years (I payed by the year) but I recently upgraded to a lifetime membership aswell as making my daughter (19 months) A lifetime member.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    I took advantage of the lifetime membership special myself last month. I called in to do that and asked about my packet. The lady I was speaking ro was very nice and said that it may take 8 to 12 weeks to receive my packet as they are receiving record numbers of new members every day.

I have checked on my account at the NRA site and it shows me as a life member now. So I am sure that as they catch up that packets will be going out as soon as possible. I mean it took a week for the charge to even be made to my card.

So just be patient. I am sure they are working to get caught up as quickly as is possible.

Top Bottom