ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let's play the "who said it" game

They should seriously look into the moron George Zimmerman who shot and killed the 17 year old kid, Trayvon Martin, for no reason. What a disgusting situation.

Good job, NRA. I'll find another gun organisation to donate to.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not as much as he has donated to the Hillary campaign with his quality anti-Trump posts.

BDS and PDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome and Palin Derangement Syndrome) were pretty bad....Much gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, SNL skits being touted as truth etc....

I think TDS is going to be even better....How big is the list of Celebrity millionaires heading to Canada going to be????

People get so angry when the people rise up and break their chains...Some never realize they are chained...

6c4a340d6fc0a3a97fb74020f4742729.jpg

For years on INGO I have seen folks rail against "establishment politicians" and we finally get the most anti-establishment SOB I have ever seen in my lifetime and the same folks are crying and trying to run back to the safety of the chains.....

If not for them playing the Hitler card (I know...Shocking huh?) it would be almost kind of funny....

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    BDS and PDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome and Palin Derangement Syndrome) were pretty bad....Much gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, SNL skits being touted as truth etc....

I think TDS is going to be even better....How big is the list of Celebrity millionaires heading to Canada going to be????

People get so angry when the people rise up and break their chains...Some never realize they are chained...

6c4a340d6fc0a3a97fb74020f4742729.jpg

For years on INGO I have seen folks rail against "establishment politicians" and we finally get the most anti-establishment SOB I have ever seen in my lifetime and the same folks are crying and trying to run back to the safety of the chains.....

If not for them playing the Hitler card (I know...Shocking huh?) it would be almost kind of funny....

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to indiucky again."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Any dissent will be akin to HRC campaign contributions

I hope not...A vote is precious...No one should be made to feel bad for withholding their vote for someone or not voting for someone they do not feel comfortable voting for...Many of my best friends on INGO will not vote for Trump...I respect them more for that than if they would compromise their principles to place a vote for someone they feel they can not, in good faith, vote for.....

Jludo you and I disagree quite a bit...With that being said, If you ever see me give someone grief for not voting for Trump, throwing their vote away, handing the presidency to Hillary etc....Please promise me that you will point out this post and remind me of my hypocrisy....

I believe I can count on you to do that....A vote is precious and personal and should be done with reverence....

Top Bottom