• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    He has lied about everything else so far, I would not expect him to all of a sudden start telling the truth now.

Just another lie, nothing special.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't know how this is really news. Does anyone NOT think it's always gone on? I mean, like, I don't have any secret sources to protect or anything but I have understood this has always gone on.
    Even in the days that WE built a new embassy in Moscow or where ever and before it was even finished it had to be closed and torn down due to bugging by the Russians. I don't think they even denied it.
    I just accept stories like this as business as usual.
    The fault I find here is the incompetence of getting busted. LMAO!!! I'm just glad I don't have Jay Carney's job. What a sh.. job to lie like that for a living. I feel sorry for him.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The sad thing is that I would at least give him a little credit if he came out and said something like, "yeah we did it. It's Germany. The don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to not startng world wars."

Instead he comes out and says, " I didn't know about it, derp, derpa, derpa."

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There is a simple test we can all apply to statements from our leaders, stupid or liar? I will submit that there are very few stupid people in the higher levels of the .gov

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Report: White House stopped phone tapping of German Chancellor Merkel - CNN.com

More bull**** and deflection abound.

So, serious question - What the hell does our President know?

No, I don't buy this for a minute. Five years of "he didn't know"... about all the crappy parts of his government... but once something positive happens you know for damn sure he was right there, making all the right calls.
    I am 57, and I remember JFK, this is the first prez, that Never knows ANYTHING !!!!! HOW did he get elected TWICE ?????

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I take it back...he never told them to stop....not sure how this helps his case.

Administration denies halting spying against American allies - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

KeystoneCops.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OBAMA don't know jack, never did, never will.

That is his legacy.

Total FAILURE on ALL fronts.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    He didnt know about nsa spying, he didnt know about benghazi, he didnt know about fast and furious, he didnt know about obamacare website problems, he didnt know about the irs targeting conservative groups, anyone believing this is just plain STUPID. A normal person should think one of two things, either he didnt know, which means as president he has no clue what is going on in his administration and is a moron, or two, he is LYING about everything and needs to be gone. Either way, he needs to be removed from office. But there are so many stupid, ignorant liberal voters that will buy everything he says, my issue is with the republicans and conservatives that are just now "waking up" to who this man really is. anyone with half a brain knew this is who he is, so sad our country is this far gone.

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    At this point nobody can believe a word from this administration, not that I ever have. I just wonder when or what it will take for everyone to wake up and see him for the failure he truly is. How anyone can still believe him or have faith in him as our potus is beyond my belief.

Top Bottom