nuke.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    "drop it like it's HOTTTT...":):

I was surprised at how relatively limited the damage zone would be dropping a Hiroshima-sized bomb on Indy, but geez, that asteroid will ruin your day no matter where it lands!

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Neat! Of course that doesn't take into account fallout. That would be cool. I didn't think that the asteroid would be so devastating (according to Google)

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I agree on the asteriod comment, but it would all depend on size and exactly where it hit, too many variables to figure that one out.

Fallout would be a problem, I suppose you could just get an idea in your head by the earth's rotation. I would suspect it would be even more outward of the blast, but even more strung to the east on account of the earth's coriolis effect.

Disclamier - I am not an expert, or do I claim to know what I am talking about:D

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    All of us pro-gun people and no one targeted horribly anti-gun Chicago? I mean, yeah, we'd likely lose Gary and Hammond and the surrounding area, not to mention the fallout and shockwave effects in Indiana, but I almost think it would be worth it to be rid of Daley and his ilk. Unfortunately, they've already metastasized to DC.

Of note, I do not condone the use of thermonuclear weapons on American cities, not even Chicago, despite their tenuous hold on membership in that group.

Blessings,
    Bill

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    lol I looked at chicago.

Wanted to see how bad I had to worry if it ever happened. Being a major city and all :D

rylosplanet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Brownsburg
    If liberals in this country don't wake up and start taking the war on terror & our border security seriously....I'm affraid losing a city just may be a reality in the future. I hope not.

Top Bottom